Social Customer Care Supervisor
What will you do?
- Manage a team of technical support representatives and support them towards the achievement of specific targets and goals.
- Monitor team performance metrics to ensure that customer satisfaction goals are met.
- Develop, implement, and maintain social customer care workflows and best practices, as well as new agent training programs.
- Mentor, coach, and motivate team members to hit and exceed customer expectations.
- Recruit, hire and train new team members.
- Identify and de-escalate frustrating experiences happening to social influencers.
- Collaborate with the content team to provide useful support content to our followers on Twitter.
- Proactively provide feedback and identify opportunities to improve social customer care efficiencies to the social media team at large.
Need to Have
- 4+ years of call center experience required
- 2+ years of Social Customer Care experience required
- 1+ year of Customer Care experience in a supervisory or managerial role required
- A passion for customer happiness and satisfaction
- Deep knowledge of call center operations, including call center KPIs, coaching techniques and strategies, and conflict management skills
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- A customer-first approach to any problem
- Ability to prioritize tasks, problem solve independently, and solve complex issues using simple-to-follow solutions
Nice to Have
- Prior experience with leading a Social Customer Care team
- Positive testimonials from previous team members
- Interest in smart home technology and automation
- High technical aptitude in troubleshooting consumer electronic products
- Driven by challenges and a desire to go the extra mile
Meet Some of Ring's Employees
Lead Software Engineer
Eugene and the Software Engineering Team create scalable software systems that are equipped to effectively handle millions of doorbell rings and motion alerts every day.
Back to top