Security Monitoring Coordination Manager
In this role you will
- Pull and Analyze Weekly Reports from Rapid Response
- Permits needed
- Permits Expiring
- Bad Phone Number or Email Address
- Weekly Meeting with Rapid Response to resolve any issues / open items.
- Manage the Rapid Response relationship.
- Address Validation Issues
- Permitting Issues
- False Alarm Issues
- Any other items brought up by Customer / Ring Support in regards to Rapid
- Coordinate and track customer outreach campaigns to resolve customer facing issues (bad phone number, bad email address, etc) with Support Center as the customer interface.
- Email campaigns
- Notifications via Application
- Coordinate with the Support Center to outreach to customers that have not responded via email or app.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Relationship management of a key supplier
- Organized and efficient with strong communication skills
- Familiarity with professional monitoring, permits, license helpful but not required
- 2-3 years professional experience is sufficient; (however, we would consider aggressive new grads)
Meet Some of Ring's Employees
August focuses on employee needs and Ring’s overall success. He also works closely with communities and customers to ensure their home security needs are met.
Back to top