Sales Development Representative
Benefits Offered Vision, Medical, Life, Dental, 401K
Employment Type Full-Time
Ring is looking for an ambitious Sales Development Rep to join our rapidly growing team. Our core mission is to reduce crime in Neighborhoods. You must be excited about talking with others who share in our interest to make neighborhoods safer. The ability to build relationships quickly is crucial in this role. It won’t always be easy to reach the right person, so you’ll need to be creative, and persistent, in your approach. This is an entry level with room for growth. We want competitive team-players that are looking for a foot in the door at a rapidly growing tech company.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Passionate, adaptable and able to produce results under high pressure
- Willingness to accept and embrace change on a daily basis and work in a fast-pace environment
- Confident risk taker, and a great sense of humor
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Time management and organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task while remaining detail oriented and focused
- Excellent online proficiency with social media, cyber research, and “hacking” your way to find the right people to talk to.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Exceptional customer facing personality
- Bachelor’s degree a plus
- Cold calling/emailing experience is beneficial
- Ability to work a 40 hour per week schedule
- Desire and ability to grow professionally
- Proficient MAC and PC skills required
Ring’s mission is to reduce crime in neighborhoods and empower consumers by creating a Ring of Security around homes and communities with its suite of smart home security products: Ring Video Doorbell, Ring Video Doorbell Pro (HomeKit-enabled), Ring Stick Up Cam and the new Ring Floodlight Cam. With these security devices, Ring has created the neighborhood watch for the digital age and continues to keep homes around the world safe. For more information, visit www.ring.com. With Ring, you’re always home.
Meet Some of Ring's Employees
August focuses on employee needs and Ring’s overall success. He also works closely with communities and customers to ensure their home security needs are met.
Back to top