Benefits Offered Vision, Medical, Life, Dental, 401K
Employment Type Full-Time
Ring (www.ring.com) is looking for RMA Technician responsible for testing units before they are shipped out. You will be involved in setting up units using a smart device (Android, iOS, Windows) and testing their overall functionality.
We are looking for someone who wants to work in a startup environment that offers a lot of room for growth and many exciting learning opportunities in return for being able to work with minimal supervision. The ideal candidate has a high attention to detail and very good organizational skills.
- Setup Ring Video Doorbells over WiFi using a smartphone
- Test the devices before they are shipped out and make sure they are fully functional
- Visually inspect the units in detail before final approval
- Track and document results (passing units v/s defective ones)
Knowledge Skills & Abilities:
- Familiar with apps and smartphones (Android, iOS, Windows)
- Ability to run scripts from a computer terminal
- MUST be able to troubleshoot electronics
- Experience with wireless devices a big plus
- MUST be detail oriented
- Testing experience helpful
- Proficient in Google Sheet
- Excellent organizational skills
- Able to work with minimum supervision
- Comfortable with repetitive work
- Able to work individually and part of a team
Ring’s mission is to reduce crime in neighborhoods and empower consumers by creating a Ring of Security around homes and communities with its suite of smart home security products: Ring Video Doorbell, Ring Video Doorbell Pro (HomeKit-enabled), Ring Stick Up Cam and the new Ring Floodlight Cam. With these security devices, Ring has created the neighborhood watch for the digital age and continues to keep homes around the world safe. For more information, visit www.ring.com. With Ring, you’re always home.
Meet Some of Ring's Employees
August focuses on employee needs and Ring’s overall success. He also works closely with communities and customers to ensure their home security needs are met.
Back to top