Ring Retail Store - Key Holder
- Responsible to take ownership and help neighbors with recommendations for smart security solutions on the sales floor. Additionally, you will provide technical support and help navigate troubleshooting questions and issues.
- Be an expert on every current Ring product and feature as well as staying updated with future features, products, and partner integrations.
- Ability to consistently deliver great customer experiences — no matter what the situation.
- Meet sales goals that are set weekly, monthly, quarterly. You have strong people skills — you’re approachable, a good listener, and empathetic.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Experience working in a retail environment.
- You’ll need to be flexible with your schedule. Your work hours will be based on business needs.
- Experience with Ring products, IOS and android operating systems, and general home networking experience.
- Ability to adapt to challenges while remaining calm in a constantly changing retail environment. Self-starter, proactive, resourceful, flexible and effectively manage their time and resources.
- Detail-oriented with the ability to multi-task and maintain a positive and professional attitude in a fast-paced environment
Meet Some of Ring's Employees
August focuses on employee needs and Ring’s overall success. He also works closely with communities and customers to ensure their home security needs are met.
Back to top