In this role you will:
- Investigate false alarms and identity the culprit, work with Engineering/Product/Support Center to identify corrective action
- If Ring caused the problem work internally on resolution (i.e. a HW/SW Default that needs to be escalated to fix)
- If user error, charge the customer the fee (if any), and work internally to add customer education if it is an issue seen multiple times.
- Coordinate and track internally to reduce false alarms (induced by hardware issues or customer behavior)
- Coordinate and track consumer issues and work with Engineering and Support for resolution and training.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Familiar with security systems
- Organized and efficient with strong communication skills
- User of security systems
- Familiarity with professional monitory, permits, licenses a plus
- 2-3 years profession experience is sufficient; would consider aggressive new grad
Meet Some of Ring's Employees
August focuses on employee needs and Ring’s overall success. He also works closely with communities and customers to ensure their home security needs are met.
Back to top