Primary Duties & Responsibilities
- Assist with writing all company purchase orders including finish goods, raw materials and non-inventory.
- Work with manufacturers and shippers to track components and finished goods.
- Create item receipts and manage receiving.
- Communicate with freight forwarding company and assist with any issues that arise.
- Keep up with all current shipments for each vendor.
- Work collaboratively across teams to ensure purchase orders are facilitated.
- Ability to work under pressure and multitask in a fast-paced start-up environment
- Proficient in Excel and Google docs
- Netsuite or other ERP software experience is a plus
- Fast learner and self-motivated
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Highly organized
- A great, positive attitude
- Enjoy working in a team but able to work independently
- 1 year minimum experience in purchasing or similar field
Meet Some of Ring's Employees
Lead Software Engineer
Eugene and the Software Engineering Team create scalable software systems that are equipped to effectively handle millions of doorbell rings and motion alerts every day.
Back to top