Online Account Manager, Europe
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
- Own and execute an online sales strategy for Europe that will drive Ring’s European growth while delivering an amazing customer experience country by country
- Develop and manage direct sales from Ring.com throughout Europe, owning and optimizing the local web sites and digital customer journey.
- Account manager for Amazon throughout Europe, starting with the UK, France, and Germany
- Long &short-term planning, sales forecasts, and inventory management for all e-commerce channels
- Feed into the online assortment planning for the .com and partner websites
- Work with the Product Marketing team to ensure that content, campaigns and imagery are locally relevant, up to date, and driving our business forward
- Accountable for day-to- day sales / merchandising on Ring.com and Amazon
- Work with the Ring.com and partner teams to drive continual learning and optimization experiments, leading to an ever-stronger customer experience
- Ensure that the brand is accurately and commercially represented on partner websites
- Drive traffic through email, content, PLP, homepage representation, etc.
- Ensure that the product/range/sales strategies are supported for all trafficked channels including SEO, PPC, Affiliates, retargeting and digital advertising
- Actively provide reporting on all e-commerce channels. Deliver post-event analysis in conjunction with the Marketing team to improve future planning and promotions
- At least 3 years of experience with online sales within a retail consumer tech brand, including specific experience with Amazon required
- Exceptional English language capabilities, both oral and written. Full proficiency in either German, French, (preferably both)
- Excellent analysis capabilities and interpersonal skills
- Must possess the ability to meet deadlines and be adaptable while working on a lean team in a startup environment
Meet Some of Ring's Employees
August focuses on employee needs and Ring’s overall success. He also works closely with communities and customers to ensure their home security needs are met.
Back to top