Learning and Performance Trainer
- Provide engaging delivery of classroom training and consistent testing for front-line support agents
- Deliver and document feedback to trainees
- Provide daily performance feedback for all of the trainees and track attendance
- Serves as a coach post training to reinforce customer service techniques and technical troubleshooting and issue resolution.
- Works with subject matter experts to continuously develop and maintain materials, including ongoing education
- Maintains training room and training product inventory, and an organized classroom.
- Develops and maintains high quality content including presentation material, job aids and scripts
- Other related duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
- Dynamic facilitation skills with a passion for training on a weekly basis
- Experience as a coach helping to motivate and drive trainees towards results
- Comfortable delivering constructive feedback to address knowledge, skill, and performance gaps
- Strong content development skills in Microsoft Office PPT, Word/Google Slides, Docs
- Ability to accept and apply feedback
- Confident suggesting ideas and implementing initiatives that just make sense
Essential to the job:
- A minimum of 2 years training experience in a call center environment.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in training delivery and the application of adult learning techniques, preferably with a focus on skill development.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, ever changing environment
- Willingness to put in extra hours to address business needs and available as needed for nights or/and weekend trainings
- Time management, organization and dependability
- Excellent communication skills; both verbal and written
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
Nice to have:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Advanced hardwiring and Wi-Fi expertise
- Ability to do extended travel with short notice, domestically and internationally
- Membership in ATD
- Bilingual (Spanish) – a plus
Meet Some of Ring's Employees
Lead Software Engineer
Eugene and the Software Engineering Team create scalable software systems that are equipped to effectively handle millions of doorbell rings and motion alerts every day.
Back to top