Key Account Manager, France
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
- Own and execute the growth plan for markets in France
- Key account management for all key accounts; this includes planning, forecasting, sales, activity calendars, merchandising, and product lifecycle management
- Coordinate and allocate resources from Ring and Ring’s partners to drive market growth
- Coordinate with trade and channel marketing to secure a strong in-store experience, displays, well trained retail staff, and trade marketing / promotions program that drives sales.
- Set up and manage 3rd party field sales and merchandising teams
- Champion and develop alternate channels such as insurance companies, builders, professional install, etc.
- Retailer satisfaction
- Serve as the liaison between local consumers and the product team, analyzing and understanding local needs to ensure the product roadmap aligns
- A willingness to travel approximately 2-3 weeks per month
- 6+ years of relevant experience, including account management at the relevant accounts.
- Bachelor’s Degree required /MBA preferred
- Demonstrated track record of delivering results in a quick moving business, with an instinct for business-generating activities
- Fluent in French with strong communication skills including public speaking, exceptional English language capabilities
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a proven relationship builder
- Must possess the ability to meet deadlines and be adaptable while working on a lean team in a startup environment, embodies a ‘ROLL UP THE SLEEVES’ work ethic
- The ability to legally live in France, and travel to other countries as required.
Meet Some of Ring's Employees
Lead Software Engineer
Eugene and the Software Engineering Team create scalable software systems that are equipped to effectively handle millions of doorbell rings and motion alerts every day.
Back to top