Information Portal & Documentation Manager, Community Support (Customer Care)
- Tech savvy: In-depth WordPress is an absolute must to be the point person for our internal communications portal. If you are savvy with CMSes, intranets, recorded and livestreamed video, blogs, and collaboration software – bonus points apply!
- Born Informer: You’ve got to love the idea of helping team members worldwide stay informed daily about what’s happening at Ring. As a collaborator, you enjoy working closely with the Communications team, Product Leads and Customer Care team to make sure all news, all day, is accurate and relevant!
- Far from Typical Writing Style: You write what team members want to read and balance transparency and clarity with smarts and authenticity! You are up to the challenge of having to quickly and effectively develop time-sensitive internal communications and documentation when there's a fire afoot.
- Roadblocks Don’t Apply: You are confident in your approach to removing roadblocks and inefficiencies along the way - while ensuring that other voices are heard and considered in the process.
- Dig into Details: Your critical thinking skills don’t have an off-switch. You synthesize information with razor-sharp alertness and question things that don’t makesense to ensure it makes sense to others!
- Obsessively Organized: Portal and documentation management require a fierce commitment to organization and version control. Team members will rely on you to know where to go and when it was last updated.
- Idea Implementer: A great idea is only recognized if it’s implemented. We are innovators and we want you to be too. That includes owning the idea from inception to delivery - to the best of your ability.
Critical Success Factors:
- 3-5+ years of experience working with WordPress from implementation to execution
- Passionate about content management, documentation writing, and persistent follow-up!
- Engaging writing skills and a great command of English grammar
- Super organized and attentive to details to control quality and maintain consistency
- Excellent time manager, dependable, proactive, curious and flexible
- Masterful multitasker who can to handle multiple requests with quick turnaround times
- Enjoys working independently and with cross-team collaborators
- Appreciation for many points of view from a wonderfully diverse, unique and passionate team
Meet Some of Ring's Employees
August focuses on employee needs and Ring’s overall success. He also works closely with communities and customers to ensure their home security needs are met.
Back to top