Human Resources Coordinator, Community Support
In This Role You Will
- Verify I-9's and new employee documentations.
- Maintain records of personnel-related data to ensure all employment requirements are met.
- Perform New Hire orientations, on-boarding and update records.
- Produce and submit reports on general HR activity.
- Responding to internal and external HR related inquiries or requests and provide assistance.
- Redirect HR related disputes to the appropriate person.
- Assist in ad-hoc HR projects, like collection of employee feedback.
- Support other functions as assigned/needed.
Do You Have What It Takes
- Experience with HR databases and HRIS systems.
- 1+ year of experience in HR or a relevant human resources/administrative position.
- Strong verbal and written skills.
- Able to handle data and sensitive information with confidentiality.
- Well organized and strong time management abilities.
- Extraordinary communication and social skills.
- Strong ability in using MS Office (MS Excel, MS Word and MS PowerPoint).
- Solid attention to detail.
- Dedicated, inventive and takes the initiative.
Meet Some of Ring's Employees
Lead Software Engineer
Eugene and the Software Engineering Team create scalable software systems that are equipped to effectively handle millions of doorbell rings and motion alerts every day.
Back to top