Director of Global Business Intelligence and Reporting
- Establish and maintain user-friendly, self-service dashboards that report on key performance indicators that enable the user to drill down to multiple organization levels and locations.
- Develop and maintain trending reports which show change in key performance indicators over time. Identify and evaluate business changes and their impact on trends.
- Craft and maintain agent dashboards which enable real time reporting of agent performance across key measures of success.
- Established and maintains structure for data governance.
- Continually evaluates current reporting tools and functionality preparing business cases as appropriate for more robust tools.
- Analyzes financial and operational data/performance metrics, communicates findings and risks, and makes suggestions to improve processes.
- Leading the reporting and analytics platform(s) to ensure that scheduled jobs are successfully run and analytics data aligns to timeliness / completeness requirements.
- Working with database administrators to ensure that databases feeding the reporting platforms are tuned for optimal performance.
- Leading end-user access to reporting tools
- Trains, supervises, and develops business intelligence and reporting staff. Runs the day-to-day performance of the BI/reporting team and develops skills of team
- 5+ years running a BI/reporting team in a multi-site contact center environment
- 5+ years of direct experience building contact center dashboards
- 5+ years of direct experience crafting agent and supervisor level scorecards
- 3+ years experience in integrating CRM and WFM systems with BI tools
- 3+ years experience communicating large amounts of complex data in a clear and concise format at an executive leadership level
- Authority level understanding of databases such as MS SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL etc.
- Authority level SQL skills
- Bachelor’s degree in an analytical or technical field
- 10+ years leading a BI/reporting team in a multi-site contact center environment
- 10+ years of direct experience building contact center dashboards
- 10+ years of direct experience crafting agent and supervisor level scorecards
- 5+ years experience with integrating CRM tools
- 5+ years experience integrating WFM tools Aspect or IEX
- 7+ years experience communicating large amounts of complex data in a clear and concise format at an executive leadership level
- Masters degree in an analytical or technical field
- Authority level skills with Tableau or Power BI
- Understanding of data warehousing, data modeling and ETL concepts; familiarity with Big Data or 1010 data and Hadoop
Meet Some of Ring's Employees
Lead Software Engineer
Eugene and the Software Engineering Team create scalable software systems that are equipped to effectively handle millions of doorbell rings and motion alerts every day.
Back to top