This position will be responsible for handling a wide variety of commercial agreements. You will negotiate and draft commercial agreements, intellectual property agreements, sales and marketing agreements, and NDAs among others. The ideal candidate will have a deep knowledge of corporate and transactional law, with a degree from a top law school and top law firm training.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- A minimum of 3 years of corporate or transactional law experience.
- High energy, entrepreneurial, “roll up your sleeves” attitude.
- Ability to operate independently, proactively, and reliably.
- Team Player.
- Ability to effectively manage numerous projects and deadlines.
- Ability to structure, draft and negotiate commercial agreements in a broad range of transactional disciplines, including marketing and services agreements, NDAs, license agreements, and supply agreements.
- Exceptional legal drafting and analytical skills.
- JD and bar admission and licensed to practice law in at least one jurisdiction in the United States.
- Willingness and desire to tackle matters outside area of expertise.
Nice to have experience
- Experience with cloud services, intellectual property, privacy and data protection.
Back to top