Community Support Supervisor
- Manages a team of technical support representatives and their activities for the achievement of targets and goals.
- Monitors team performance metrics to ensure that the call center goals are met and support the contact center quality and training efforts.
- Monitors contact center agents daily performance and compare to monthly target.
- Develops and implement new agent training programs.
- Mentors, coaches, and motivates agent to achieve department goals and to perform at their full potential.
- Recruits and hires new talent within growth guidelines and expectations.
- Measures the group as well as individual productivity related to community outcome.
- Writes and conducts performance evaluations as well as monitor attendance and performance of each employee.
- Maintains harmony among employees and resolve grievance to create a pleasant working atmosphere with all company employees including other departments.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- 7+ years of call center experience required
- 5+ years of supervisory experience required
- Extensive knowledge of call center operations, including call center KPIs, coaching techniques and strategies, and quality assurance
- Strong knowledge of customer satisfaction drivers
- Good written and oral communication skills; strong interpersonal communication and ability to work well in teams
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Leadership qualities, including relationship building, meeting facilitation, time management, organizational skills and ability to influence others
- Demonstrated success supervising teams; work effectively with business and technical managers
- Demonstrated ability to analyze complex issues and design appropriate solutions
- Ability to accommodate change and adapt accordingly
- Excellent communication skills, including ability to tailor communication to audience to achieve desired results
- Open availability to work any shift with the possible opportunity of working from home
Meet Some of Ring's Employees
Lead Software Engineer
Eugene and the Software Engineering Team create scalable software systems that are equipped to effectively handle millions of doorbell rings and motion alerts every day.
Back to top