Community Support Supervisor
- Manage a team of technical support representatives and their activities for the achievement of targets and goals.
- Monitor team performance metrics to ensure that the call center goals are met and support the contact center quality and training efforts.
- Monitor contact center agents daily performance and compare to monthly target.
- Develop and implement new agent training programs.
- Mentor, coach, and motivate agent to achieve department goals and to perform at their full potential.
- Recruit and hire new talent within growth guidelines and expectations.
- Measure the group as well as individual productivity related to community outcome.
- Write and conduct performance evaluations as well as monitor attendance and performance of each employee.
- Maintain harmony among employees and resolve grievance to create a pleasant working atmosphere with all company employees including other departments.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- 7+ years of call center experience required
- 5+ years of supervisory experience required
- Extensive knowledge of call center operations, including call center KPIs, coaching techniques and strategies, and quality assurance
- Strong knowledge of customer satisfaction drivers
- Good written and oral communication skills; strong interpersonal communication and ability to work well in teams
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Leadership qualities, including relationship building, meeting facilitation, time management, organizational skills and ability to influence others
- Demonstrated success supervising teams; work effectively with business and technical managers
- Demonstrated ability to analyze complex issues and design appropriate solutions
- Ability to accommodate change and adapt accordingly
- Excellent communication skills, including ability to tailor communication to audience to achieve desired results
Meet Some of Ring's Employees
August focuses on employee needs and Ring’s overall success. He also works closely with communities and customers to ensure their home security needs are met.
Back to top