Community Support Learning and Performance Training Manager
- Manages training and nesting staff to ensure high quality, consistent delivery and support
- Evaluates trainer and nesting coach performance and works with training and nesting supervisors to align goals and objectives
- Monitors new hire, refresher, and upskill training programs for accuracy and up-to-the minute management and communication of information
- Plans and organizes logistics, maintains employee training records, sets up schedules and rooms to ensure that training offerings operate seamlessly
- Creates and maintains testing and evaluation processes for agents
- Supports ongoing training and nesting supervisor development
- Conducts trainer and nesting coach interviews, performance evaluations, and corrective action
- Documents and delivers performance feedback as needed for training and nesting staff, and new hires
- Implement new training techniques and suggests enhancements to existing training programs
- Conducts regular focus groups with agents and leaders to obtain feedback on training effectiveness and identify ways to close performance gaps
- Builds and maintains cross-functional relationships
- Other related responsibilities as assigned
- Ring attitude and passion!
- Experience as a training manager to motivate and develop training and nesting teams to deliver the best training ever!
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in training delivery and the application of adult learning techniques with a focus on skill development, preferably in a call center environment
- A minimum of 5 years of training management or equivalent management experience
- Ability to create awesome training courses, including identifying and tracking success!
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, ever changing environment
- Comfortable with ambiguity and able to identify areas for improvement
- Confident suggesting ideas and implementing initiatives
- Time management, organization and dependability
- Excellent communication skills; both verbal and written
- Relevant Bachelor's Degree or equivalent combination of education and/or experience
- Some work schedule and location flexibility to address unique needs of the team
Essential to the job:
- Ability to do extended travel with short notice, domestically and internationally
- Ability to stand / sit for long periods of time
- Ability to lift 25 pound
Meet Some of Ring's Employees
Lead Software Engineer
Eugene and the Software Engineering Team create scalable software systems that are equipped to effectively handle millions of doorbell rings and motion alerts every day.
Back to top