Communications Manager - LATAM
Benefits Offered Vision, Medical, Life, Dental, 401K
Employment Type Full-Time
Ring is looking for a Communications Manager to lead social marketing and communications for the Ring brand in Latin America, with Mexico, Argentina, Colombia, Panama, and Chile as key focus areas. This position is based in Santa Monica.
While we regard community management as an essential and key function for this role, communications manager at Ring do a lot more than just publishing and replying to fans. The Communications Manager has a holistic view of the company and works closely with the Director of Communication as well as with other members of the social and marketing teams tasked with building the Ring community. The Communications Managers also functions as a social-strategists in charge of developing and executing campaigns designed to both sustain and bolster positive social engagement around the brand; at time these may be self-started campaigns, at others there are campaigns that live in PR or Marketing.
Specific Responsibilities Include
- Manage the LatAm Facebook and Twitter accounts, which includes monitoring the accounts, answering questions, delegating incoming messages, and creating original content
- Develop strategies and tactics to produce brand narratives in the region
- Oversee the creation of monthly analytic reports on audience growth, best performing tactics and key conversational threads with the aim to improve strategy or engineer cultural moments
- Identify content creators and social influencers in key market and work on establishing partnerships
- Manage e-Commerce sites for relevant retailers
- Establish long standing relationships with media and press in designated countries, and land key news stories and review stories
Our Ideal Candidate Will Be
- Deeply knowledgeable about social media in Latin American markets. The manager will be tapped into emerging platforms, be privy to the local nuances, and subtleties, be aware of other successful campaigns, and will have a vision for success in a competitive yet somewhat underdeveloped social landscape.
- As a member of our lean and agile team, the successful employee will be as comfortable crafting social content as they are writing strategy and producing a major campaign for the brand.
- Able to demonstrate a proven track record in project management.
- Fluent in Spanish (verbal and written).
- Excellent communicator, both verbal and written.
- An adult. Every tweet is an official statement from the brand. Our winning candidate will have a deep understanding of the business context and will make intelligent decisions that benefit the long term value of the brand. The candidate will also represent the social team in regional markets and to other departments, working closely with Ring Marketing, PR, Product, Customer Service, and QA groups. The manager will exhibit quick thinking, work hard, and fast.
Ring’s mission is to reduce crime in neighborhoods and empower consumers by creating a Ring of Security around homes and communities with its suite of smart home security products: Ring Video Doorbell, Ring Video Doorbell Pro (HomeKit-enabled), Ring Stick Up Cam and the new Ring Floodlight Cam. With these security devices, Ring has created the neighborhood watch for the digital age and continues to keep homes around the world safe. For more information, visit www.ring.com. With Ring, you’re always home.
Meet Some of Ring's Employees
August focuses on employee needs and Ring’s overall success. He also works closely with communities and customers to ensure their home security needs are met.
Back to top