- Responsible for generating new leads by either cold calling, prospecting, and/or leveraging existing accounts or contacts.
- Need to meet or exceed quarterly targets, which are driven by securing new accounts as well as growing existing account.
- Provide actionable feedback and suggestions around sales and account management process and strategy.
- Reviews and uncovers new business opportunities to further drive department goals.
- Train entry or junior level staff as needed.
- Perform other department and company related tasks or projects.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or related field and/or years of experience equivalent
- Recommend 5-7+ years in Account Management, Client Services, or Inside Sales. Should have experience in cold calling, prospecting, and growing accounts.
- Strong written and verbal communication. Should be able to present and discuss partnership opportunities with senior level representatives from VIP accounts.
- Ability to travel by automobile and plane
- Ability to work at a desk with a computer for a long period of time.
- Ability to work outside of typical business hours if needed by an account or the company.
- Legally able to work in the United States
Meet Some of Ring's Employees
August focuses on employee needs and Ring’s overall success. He also works closely with communities and customers to ensure their home security needs are met.
Back to top