WHO WE ARE
Love your job! Shape the future. The kids we serve are the beating heart of Right At School. Right At School strives to provide safe, engaging, and meaningful in-school and extracurricular programs to enrich the lives of students, give parents peace of mind, and enable schools to focus on their academic mission. As a member of our team, you'll find no shortage of talented, passionate people ready to help you grow and succeed--all while building a brighter future for children, families, and communities.
At Right At School, we pride ourselves on giving students a vibrant enrichment experience in a welcoming environment. Our programs rely on a team of educators to bring the best to the program every day. We're searching for a Program Manager to join our team who wants to practice their hands-on management skills and build collaborative relationships. If you're a natural-born leader who can inspire joy and empower a team, this position is for you!
Right At School is helping school leaders fill in critical gaps in childcare. After school, before school, & daytime childcare with distance learning support--open on-site in schools across the country! Because we love social media, check out here what programs across the country are doing.
WHAT THIS ROLE ENTAILS
- Delivering quality enrichment programs for children using internally crafted Disguised Learning curriculum
- Developing and coaching a team who are passionate about providing a safe, fun, engaging environment (check out here what our staff is saying about the role)
- Working closely with principals and school staff to enhance the instructional experience
- Instilling the Right At School footprint by participating in local community events (Back to School, Right Club gives back, Field Day, and more!)
- Manage and maintain safety standards including supervision and program paperwork
- Passion about our mission and story!
- Prior experience supervising others
- Experience working with children and knowledge of unique and special needs
- Communication skills; oral, written, and visual with adults and children
- Ability to model professional standards when dealing with students, parents, staff, and community
- Familiarity with Google technology software or willingness to learn
- High school diploma or GED completed
- Coursework or training in child development and/or related field
WHAT YOU'LL LOVE ABOUT US
- Growth Opportunities! Options available geared towards several career paths.
- Continue your learning with access to our online training library with over 600 online courses and counting. Topics include leadership, child development, after-school programming, and more.
- It's FUN! From day one, we take you through a guided training experience including online and in-person learning.
- Earn school-age professional development certificates while receiving transferable continuing education credits.
- You're involved. Curate a hands-on experience for children that blends into the school fabric
- Competitive wage and perks, including free before & after school childcare
One of our core values is being "locally-inspired." We will follow the guidance of our State and school district level partners in regard to any COVID-19 vaccination and/or testing requirements they may put in place. In some areas this may mean that employees are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 in order to work in schools (except where medical or religious exemptions may apply). Employees are also required to wear masks at all times during work hours, regardless of vaccination status.
Find out what to expect after submitting your application here. Not sure if this position is for you, check out what other offerings we have available. Find your perfect fit here.
If you'd like to request accommodations follow this link to learn more.
Here at Right At School, our commitment to equal opportunity runs deep. We really mean that. In order to achieve our goals, we need to work hard to create a diverse workforce so we can reach as many students, parents and schools as possible. We embrace the uniqueness in everyone and we encourage each individual to be their true selves. Your age, skin color, beliefs, sexual orientation, nationality, disability, parental status, vet status, gender identity are valued here. We do not stand for discrimination or harassment of any kind. Come as you are.