WHO WE ARE
Love your job! Shape the future. The kids we serve are the beating heart of Right At School. Right At School strives to provide safe, engaging, and meaningful in-school and extracurricular programs to enrich the lives of students, give parents peace of mind, and enable schools to focus on their academic mission. As a member of our team, you'll find no shortage of talented, passionate people ready to help you grow and succeed--all while building a brighter future for children, families, and communities.
At Right At School, we pride ourselves on giving students a vibrant enrichment experience in a welcoming environment. Our programs rely on a team of educators to bring the best to the program every day. We're searching for a Program Manager to join our team who wants to practice their hands-on management skills and build collaborative relationships. If you're a natural-born leader who can inspire joy and empower a team, this position is for you!
Right At School is helping school leaders fill in critical gaps in childcare. After school, before school, & daytime childcare with distance learning support--open on-site in schools across the country! Because we love social media, check out here what programs across the country are doing.
WHAT THIS ROLE ENTAILS:
- Delivering quality enrichment programs for children using internally crafted Disguised Learning curriculum
- Developing and coaching a team who are passionate about providing a safe, fun, engaging environment (check out here what our staff are saying about the role)
- Working closely with principals and school staff to enhance the instructional experience
- Instilling the Right At School footprint by participating in local community events (Back to School, Right Club gives back, Field Day, and more!)
- Manage and maintain safety standards including supervision and program paperwork
- Passion about our mission and story!
- Prior experience supervising others
- Experience working with children and knowledge of unique and special needs
- Communication skills; oral, written, and visual with adults and children
- Ability to model professional standards when dealing with students, parents, staff, and community
- Familiarity with Google technology software or willingness to learn
- High school diploma or GED completed
- Coursework or training in child development and/or related field
- Opportunity to make a difference in your community and positively impact families
- Ongoing professional development with pay raise incentives
- Provide meaningful fun and employ Disguised Learning
- Flexible working hours aligned to school schedules
- Gain valuable classroom management experience
- An online and mobile HR platform where you can access your info with easy-to-use tech 24/7
- Competitive compensation and benefits, including free before and after school childcare, commuter benefits, supplemental insurance (short term disability, life insurance, etc.) based on eligibility
Here at Right At School, our commitment to equal opportunity runs deep. We really mean that. In order to achieve our goals, we need to work hard to create a diverse workforce so we can reach as many students, parents, and schools as possible. We embrace the uniqueness in everyone and we encourage each individual to be their true selves. Your age, skin color, beliefs, sexual orientation, nationality, disability, parental status, vet status, gender identity are valued here. We do not stand for discrimination or harassment of any kind. Come as you are.