After School Teacher
- Alpharetta, GA
Looking for a position that enables you to make an impact on your community?
As an Educator with Right At School, you'll have a positive impact on students and parents in your local community!
We provide our team of educators with the best training and development in the child care profession! With our innovative online and in person training's, 99% of employees feel confident and effective just one month into their work. You will have access to our 300+ training modules in our online library, and pay increases based on your voluntary development.
As an Educator, you will -
- Partner with the Program Manager to deliver dynamic Right At School curriculum, support homework completion, lead fun fitness activities, and guide children safely through all activities
- Actively partner and communicate with parents in order to provide the best child care for their children
- Model positive guidance and effective classroom management to maintain the safety and well-being and attention of all children
- Organize program materials for lessons and activities, as well as document attendance, incidents and other observation
- Regularly check in with the Program Manager regarding personal and child performance metrics
- High school diploma/GED required
- Teachers who have experience working with children AND/OR college credits in early childhood/elementary/related field
- Outstanding customer service and relationship building skills
- Individuals who work well in a team environment
- Excellent communication skills with varied audience including children, parents, staff and school personnel
- Ability to meet state-specific requirements; FA/CPR, Mandated Reporter, Cleared TB
- Respect for and dedication to working with children with special needs
- A love for children!
- Opportunity to make a difference in your community and positively impact families
- Ongoing professional development with pay raise incentives
- Provide meaningful fun and employ Disguised Learning
- Gain valuable classroom management experience
- An online and mobile HR platform where you can access your info with easy-to-use tech 24/7
- Competitive compensation and benefits, including medical insurance and commuter benefits
Back to top