- Flexible / Remote
Who are we?
Ribbon is a first of its kind real estate technology company transforming the real estate transaction by delivering certainty, transparency and joy to the home buying process. Consumers and realtors deserve a better experience, and we have designed an open platform that welcomes everyone in the ecosystem to participate.
As members of the Ribbon team, we live out our mission every day through our core values:
Set New Standards. Our mission requires a new way forward. We start from first-principles to be different, creative and bold. Big or small, we create new norms.
Build Together. We are one team, one mission, creating vibrant communities of belonging. We unite in our passion and collaborate with optimism, integrity and trust.
Learn, Teach, Grow. In service of delivering a world class experience, we actively learn from our community, educate others, and celebrate the victories and struggles that come along the way.
The Real Estate Operations team gets to help live out Ribbon’s mission of making homeownership achievable every day. This is a great opportunity for a previously Licensed or Certified appraiser. You'll work on a fast-paced, tenacious team with teammates who thrive as a unit and help make a difference in people's lives each day.
How you'll help make homeownership achievable:
- This role is responsible for completing property valuations based on Competitive Market Analysis (CMAs), local MLS data, appraisals, and inspection reports to determine the current market value for Ribbon valuation
- This role relies on an in-depth knowledge of valuation principles and the ability to apply those principles to the valuation of residential real estate.
- In this role, you’ll use a high degree of analytical skill, training, and common sense to rigorously produce and interpret residential real estate valuations.
What we're looking for:
- 3+ years valuation experience required
- Must be able to communicate effectively and professionally through both written and oral communication.
- Strong analytical, comprehension and problem solving skills, as well as strong verbal and written communication skills
- Must have proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Ability to prioritize tasks, work on multiple assignments and manage rapidly changing assignments in a team environment
- Commitment to obtaining outstanding results
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Current Appraisal License or Certification
- RE Broker License
What we offer:
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Flexible, unlimited vacation
- Fully paid parental leave
- Regular team lunches
- Health + wellness stipend
- Company-sponsored TalkSpace membership
- Commuter benefits
- FSA + HSA
- Learning + development stipend
- Meaningful equity in the company
Even if you don’t meet all the requirements, we encourage you to apply! If you’d be excited to show up for work each day, we’d be excited to have you on our team.
Here at Ribbon we’re not scared of differences. It’s how we break new ground. As we scale and we help families from every walk of life, the team we build must be reflective of the diversity that we serve. Together, we’ve built and will continue to grow, a diverse and inclusive culture where everyone has a seat at the table and the space to be their most authentic self. Ribbon is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we support, celebrate, and cherish all the things that make our teammates who they are.
Back to top