Senior Product Manager
Who are we?
Ribbon is a first of its kind real estate technology company transforming the real estate transaction by delivering certainty, transparency and joy to the home buying process. Consumers and realtors deserve a better experience, and we have designed an open platform that welcomes everyone in the ecosystem to participate.
As members of the Ribbon team, we live out our mission every day through our core values:
Set New Standards. Our mission requires a new way forward. We start from first-principles to be different, creative and bold. Big or small, we create new norms.
Build Together. We are one team, one mission, creating vibrant communities of belonging. We unite in our passion and collaborate with optimism, integrity and trust.
Learn, Teach, Grow. In service of delivering a world class experience, we actively learn from our community, educate others, and celebrate the victories and struggles that come along the way.
How you'll help make homeownership achievable:
- Lead a cross functional product, engineering & design team to focus on the most impactful projects that empower the entire company to help homebuyers, sellers, agents, lenders, and the entire housing ecosystem.
- Work closely with engineers and designers to help us execute on the most impactful initiatives
- Work closely with functions across the company whom we serve as customers (operations, finance and risk, growth, engineering).
What we're looking for:
- Product judgment - You make the right calls in product decisions based on deep user empathy, data, and your product instincts.
- Leadership - You can inspire the team, resolve conflicts, and create alignment. People want to follow you to build great products.
- Business acumen - Ribbon is a complex business. You will need to understand the whole business so you can drive the best product decisions.
- Data chops - You should be a natural at diving into the metrics through our data tools, as well as choose the right metrics to set the team up for success.
- Relentlessly resourceful - You find a way to get the most challenging things done through determination and creativity.
- At least 3 years of experience in a Product Management role
- Built world-class products, ideally a real-world marketplace or a product with a strong operations component
- Technical knowledge of how software works and what's difficult and what's possible
- Founder experience is a huge plus
- Design or software engineering experience is a plus
What we offer:
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Flexible, unlimited vacation
- Fully paid parental leave
- Regular team lunches
- Health + wellness stipend
- Company-sponsored TalkSpace membership
- Commuter benefits
- FSA + HSA
- Learning + development stipend
- Meaningful equity in the company
Even if you don’t meet all the requirements, we encourage you to apply! If you’d be excited to show up for work each day, we’d be excited to have you on our team.
Here at Ribbon we’re not scared of differences. It’s how we break new ground. As we scale and we help families from every walk of life, the team we build must be reflective of the diversity that we serve. Together, we’ve built and will continue to grow, a diverse and inclusive culture where everyone has a seat at the table and the space to be their most authentic self. Ribbon is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we support, celebrate, and cherish all the things that make our teammates who they are.
Back to top