Full-Stack Software Engineer
- New York, NY
Who are we?
Ribbon is a first of its kind real estate technology company transforming the real estate transaction by delivering certainty, transparency and joy to the home buying process. Consumers and realtors deserve a better experience, and we are building an open platform that welcomes everyone in the ecosystem to participate.
Our mission is to make home ownership achievable. We live out our mission every day through our core values:
Set New Standards. Our mission requires a new way forward. We start from first-principles to be different, creative and bold. Big or small, we create new norms.
Build Together. We are one team, one mission, creating vibrant communities of belonging. We unite in our passion and collaborate with optimism, integrity and trust.
Learn, Teach, Grow. In service of delivering a world class experience, we actively learn from our community, educate others, and celebrate the victories and struggles that come along the way.
Engineering at Ribbon
We believe that software can be a driving force in making home ownership achievable, and we're looking to build a team of passionate and talented engineers to make that dream possible for more families.
At Ribbon we place a strong emphasis on start-to-finish ownership, collaboration, and inclusivity. You can read more about our engineering culture on our KeyValues page.
How you'd be making home ownership achievable:
- Working with a cross-functional team of engineers and designers to build products that modernize the home buying process and make it fair for all
- Owning the implementation of features throughout their entire lifecycle from ideation to ship
- Implementing features with a modern set of web development tools (React, GraphQL, Django) in a highly modular codebase
- Being an advocate of engineering practices and initiatives that keep code-quality and team velocity high
Who you are:
- You are passionate about building experiences for people that are intuitive and accessible
- You value inclusivity and collaboration as much as writing good, clean code
- You make the effort to design and write code that is scalable, performant, and easy for your teammates to build upon and maintain
- You are passionate about learning new tools and skills and are constantly trying to improve your craft
Here are some of the tools you'd be using to help us build the future of real estate. If you've never used these specific tools before but are interested in working with them, please apply!
- Back-end: Python, Django, GraphQL
- Ops: Docker, AWS, Postgres
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Experience with an MVC framework such as Django, Flask, Ruby on Rails, etc
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Flexible, unlimited vacation
- Discounted fitness benefits
- Commuter benefits
- FSA + HSA
- Learning + development stipend
- Meaningful equity in the company
Back to top