Business Development Representative
- Nashville, TN
Who are we?
Ribbon is a first of its kind real estate technology company transforming the real estate transaction by delivering certainty, transparency and joy to the home buying process. Consumers and realtors deserve a better experience, and we have designed an open platform that welcomes everyone in the ecosystem to participate.
As members of the Ribbon team, we live out our mission every day through our core values:
Set New Standards. Our mission requires a new way forward. We start from first-principles to be different, creative and bold. Big or small, we create new norms.
Build Together. We are one team, one mission, creating vibrant communities of belonging. We unite in our passion and collaborate with optimism, integrity and trust.
Learn, Teach, Grow. In service of delivering a world class experience, we actively learn from our community, educate others, and celebrate the victories and struggles that come along the way.
Our Business Development team builds meaningful long term relationships with brokerages, agent teams, lenders, and home builders. We’re focused on helping them empower their home buyer and seller customers with Ribbon’s products to help families achieve homeownership and level the playing field in home buying.
As a Business Development Rep, you'll help us continue to grow in our various markets by fostering connections--some you already have, and many new ones you’ll forge. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is looking to take the next step in their career at the ground floor of a future industry-defining company. You’ll work on a fast-paced, tenacious team with teammates who thrive as a unit.
How you'll help make homeownership achievable:
- Builds industry relationships with brokerages, builders, and lenders. Secures appointments and presentations in order to foster sign ups & buyer scenarios
- Effectively present and deliver the Ribbon solutions to target accounts in market
- Work in coordination with the account management team to ensure proper relationship management with the brokerage community
- Communicates proactively both internally and externally to ensure a white glove experience for clients
- Develops and executes a sales & call plan for qualified brokerages, builders, and lenders
- Represent Ribbon on the front lines in partnership with the Agent community
What we are looking for:
- 2+ years selling to real estate agents and brokerages
- 2+ years of Sales & Account management experience
- Knowledge of of TN Real Estate network/market with significant number of connections at local real estate companies (especially brokerages, lenders, builders)
- Experience presenting to groups and public speaking
- Connections at other large TN metro areas (e.g. Memphis, Knoxville, etc.)
- Exemplifies a competitive spirit, grit, and consistency towards revenue producing activities
- Ability to take a consultative and needs based selling approach when providing solutions
- Has the ability to adapt to change, strategy, and market conditions in a fast paced environment
- Provides a professional and positive company image to our end users
What we offer:
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Flexible, unlimited vacation
- Regular team lunches
- Discounted fitness benefits
- Commuter benefits
- FSA + HSA
- Learning + development stipend
- Meaningful equity in the company
Even if you don’t meet all the requirements, we encourage you to apply! If you’d be excited to show up for work each day, we’d be excited to have you on our team.
Here at Ribbon we’re not scared of differences. It’s how we break new ground. As we scale and we help families from every walk of life, the team we build must be reflective of the diversity that we serve. Together, we’ve built and will continue to grow, a diverse and inclusive culture where everyone has a seat at the table and the space to be their most authentic self. Ribbon is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we support, celebrate, and cherish all the things that make our teammates who they are.
Back to top