- Atlanta, GA
Who are we?
- Ribbon is a first of its kind real estate technology company transforming the real estate transaction by delivering certainty, transparency and joy to the home buying process. Consumers and realtors deserve a better experience, and we have designed an open platform that welcomes everyone in the ecosystem to participate.
- As members of the Ribbon team, we live out our mission every day through our core values:
- Set New Standards. Our mission requires a new way forward. We start from first-principles to be different, creative and bold. Big or small, we create new norms.
- Build Together. We are one team, one mission, creating vibrant communities of belonging. We unite in our passion and collaborate with optimism, integrity and trust.
- Learn, Teach, Grow. In service of delivering a world class experience, we actively learn from our community, educate others, and celebrate the victories and struggles that come along the way.
The Customer Experience team gets to help live out Ribbon’s mission of making homeownership achievable every day. As an Account Manager, you'll help us grow revenue by stewarding an incredible customer experience. We are on pace to quadruple in size this year but need an enhanced customer experience provided by our customer success team. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is looking to take the next step in their career on the ground floor of an exciting business. You’ll work on a fast-paced, tenacious team with teammates who thrive as a unit.
How you’ll make homeownership achievable:
- Expertise at using customer relationship management tools to exceed customer communication expectations
- Effective communication via phone and email
- Cultivate and maintain customer relationships through managing a book of business
- Facilitate customer experiences from qualified lead to close
- Facilitate discovery appointments scheduled by our SDR team
- Gain proficiency using a sales development platform to execute the outreach process consisting of phone, email, and social touches
- Meet or exceed sales quota every month
- Represent and demonstrate our company values, brand, and mission
What we’re looking for:
- 2+ years phone sales experience
- Genuine customer empathy
- Ability to speak with all parties to the real estate transaction and ask intelligent questions
- 1-2+ years of Real Estate experience
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Experience with transactions, contracts, underwriting, preparing offers would be a plus!
- Ability to be highly self-motivated and work in a fast paced, ever-changing environment
- A thirst for knowledge and growth in a startup environment
- Sense of urgency and persistence
- Flexibility! We are a small company that moves and reacts fast.
What we offer:
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Flexible, unlimited vacation
- Fully paid parental leave
- Regular team lunches
- Health + wellness stipend
- Company-sponsored TalkSpace membership
- Commuter benefits
- FSA + HSA
- Learning + development stipend
- Meaningful equity in the company
Even if you don’t meet all the requirements, we encourage you to apply! If you’d be excited to show up for work each day, we’d be excited to have you on our team.
Here at Ribbon we’re not scared of differences. It’s how we break new ground. As we scale and we help families from every walk of life, the team we build must be reflective of the diversity that we serve. Together, we’ve built and will continue to grow, a diverse and inclusive culture where everyone has a seat at the table and the space to be their most authentic self. Ribbon is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we support, celebrate, and cherish all the things that make our teammates who they are.
Back to top