Warranty Claims Analyst II
- Montgomery, AL
This exciting role as a Warranty Claims Analyst II will be responsible for receiving and processing all water heater warranty returns (non-deducted and deducted) for defective water heaters and/or parts from any or all customers across all product channels and applications. This role will inform customer of return goods authorizations, rejections or denied warranty claims, initiate check requests for labor, installation, and/or defective product to consumers.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Answer inbound phone calls regarding warranties. Interact with customers to provide information in response to inquiries about warranty, warranty pricing, RGAs, product information, via phone, email, or fax.
- Handle and resolve complaints.
- Verify customer and warranty claim information for correctness, checking it against previously obtained information as necessary.
- Audit returns relating to Warranty Return Forms, Vendor Worksheets, Recap Sheets, Proofs of purchase, etc. to determine validity of warranty and appropriate credit to the correct customer account.
- Determine validity of Installation, Labor, or Repair costs associated with defective water heaters.
- Receive inbound phone calls from homeowners, distributors, MH/RV, and retailers.
- Advise homeowners how to obtain in-warranty repairs or replacement. Authorize refunds to homeowners for defective products where appropriate.
WHAT YOU NEED
- 1 year as a Warranty Claims Representative / Warranty Claims Analyst.
- Ability to work overtime and holidays as needed.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. (See attached example.)
- Alphanumeric data entry skills - 18 wpm with 95% accuracy - Will be assessed.
- Minimum 1 year experience researching and resolving remittance deductions.
A Career at Rheem: Where Comfort Is Your Calling
At Rheem, we're dedicated to bringing comfort to people's lives. And, as a leading global manufacturer of heating, cooling and water heating equipment, we're innovating all-new ways to deliver just the right temperature while saving energy, water and supporting a more sustainable future. It's an exciting challenge that requires a team of talented, passionate people with a diverse set of skills. From engineers to accountants, sales professionals to support experts, Rheem depends on people to power our innovations. Join Rheem, and help shape the future of products that impact people's lives-every day.
Rheem is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Notice to Third Party Recruitment Agencies:
Please note that Rheem and its subsidiaries do not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of an executed Recruitment Services Agreement, there will be no obligation to any referral compensation or recruiter fee.
In the event a recruiter or agency submits a resume or candidate without an agreement, Rheem and its subsidiaries shall explicitly reserve the right to pursue and hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency. Any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, shall be deemed the property of Rheem.
If your agency would like to be considered as a potential future recruiting partner, please leave your contact information at TalentAcquisition@rheem.com
Back to top