Trainer, Water Commercial Growth - Southern California
- Oxnard, CA
A Career at Rheem: Where Comfort Is Your Calling
At Rheem, we're dedicated to bringing comfort to people's lives. And, as a leading global manufacturer of heating, cooling and water heating equipment, we're innovating all-new ways to deliver just the right temperature while saving energy, water and supporting a more sustainable future. It's an exciting challenge that requires a team of talented, passionate people with a diverse set of skills. From engineers to accountants, sales professionals to support experts, Rheem depends on people to power our innovations. Join Rheem, and help shape the future of products that impact people's lives-every day.
This exciting and new role as a Water Commercial Growth Trainer will be responsible for the needs analysis, content design and development of plumber and sales training materials for water heating products. This position will focus on content, development design, and delivery - use multi-media platforms to communicate product feature, benefit, and service and install training for new product launches. In addition, this person will provide necessary field support training for our channel partners, specifying engineers, plumber support and outside sales teams as needed. Serves as the key commercial product and application trainer within the region. Provides classroom and site training to customers, contractors, engineers and internal Rheem personnel.
This position will serve the Commercial Water Division in Southern California.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Work closely with the product management, sales, marketing, plumber support, customer support, and engineering teams from all four business units to develop and execute training content and programs which represent all four of Rheem's commercial water heating business units.
- Responsible for supporting new product launches with sales, product and technical training.
- Emphasize the "OneRheem" approach to water heating system solutions.
- Interact with BU trainers to share training materials and to ensure consistency of training message.
- Support commercialization of training programs.
- Incorporate mobile tools, leading edge technologies and new learning mechanisms to continuously enhance Rheem's training portfolio and delivery mechanisms.
- Establish comprehensive metrics and reports to monitor training program progress, and make adjustments to strategy to deliver results.
- Deliver online learning opportunities to a wide and diverse audience
- Work with product, engineering and plumber support teams to provide ongoing technical training by utilizing feedback received from the field.
- Develop specific training to ensure training flexibility for 'hands on' training to include installation, servicing and troubleshooting material.
WHAT YOU NEED
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, business, engineering, graphic design or training related field or equivalent work experience with demonstrated experience of at least 5 years in business or product training.
- Experience with product development, part of a development team
- Experience with deliverables; launch of products
- Skillset: Knowledge of multimedia final cut, captasia, webinar and graphic design software
- Advanced PowerPoint proficiency
- Must have excellent verbal and written communications skills, business analytics, project management skills, comfort with public speaking and ability to lay down a vision and execute to it.
- Ability to learn technical information quickly and interpret it to deliver a simple, concise message.
- Strong product knowledge (Water heating) is highly desired, but not required.
- Travel is required up to 50%.
Rheem is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Notice to Third Party Recruitment Agencies:
Please note that Rheem and its subsidiaries do not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of an executed Recruitment Services Agreement, there will be no obligation to any referral compensation or recruiter fee.
In the event a recruiter or agency submits a resume or candidate without an agreement, Rheem and its subsidiaries shall explicitly reserve the right to pursue and hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency. Any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, shall be deemed the property of Rheem.
Back to top