A Career at Rheem: Where Comfort Is Your Calling
At Rheem, we're dedicated to bringing comfort to people's lives. As a leading global manufacturer of heating, cooling and water heating equipment, we're innovating all-new ways to deliver just the right temperature while saving energy, water and supporting a more sustainable future. It's an exciting challenge that requires a team of talented, passionate people with a diverse set of skills. From engineers to accountants, sales professionals to support experts, Rheem depends on people to power our innovations. Join Rheem, and help shape the future of products that impact people's lives-every day
This exciting role as a Territory Specialist will be responsible for planning and coordinating all efforts associated with the management of assigned territory account(s). Coordinates efforts of other key departments to ensure that assigned account(s) are provided with excellent service in an effort to grow the business, support key objectives of the business and increase profitability.
This position will serve our Water Heater Division, located in Roswell, GA as field based setting in the Southern CA area .
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Serve as the primary point of contact for assigned account(s), working with Product and Sales Teams, Marketing and Supply Chain functions among others to provide outstanding customer service and to meet the sales goals of assigned national accounts and Rheem
- Overall responsibility for development and execution of sales and marketing strategies as they relate to assigned account(s) for all served channels (store, end-user, online, etc.).
- Support the brand, product and sales strategies of Rheem, and communicate the needs of assigned accounts to necessary areas of marketing, sales, customer service, logistics and information system departments.
- Coordinate activity with Rheem Business Team leads to ensure alignment on goals and strategies for growing the business. Effectively communicate with Director, Wholesale Sales, Region Managers, National Account Managers to ensure coordination of sales efforts between national and region accounts.
- Utilize information provided by the sales and marketing teams to develop strategies to strengthen the customer relationship, build ling-term partnerships and grow the national account business.
- Clearly communicate customer service, product, pricing, marketing needs and plans for assigned national accounts to internal and external sales and marketing teams
- Establish and monitor national account sales goals and objectives through the use of customer specific sales plans.
- Actively participate in team efforts to achieve profit and sales objectives.
WHAT YOU NEED
- Bachelor's degree four-year college or university
- Minimum 5 years of sales experience preferably in plumbing or related fields
- Must be willing to travel (estimated 30-50%)
- Excellent communication skills (Speaking, writing, listening)
- Must be proficient in computer skills (i.e., Microsoft Word, Excel & PowerPoint)
- Strong analytical and reasoning skills--ability define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Demonstrated ability to work well with others in a team environment
HOW TO STAND OUT
- Experience in managing large, national , accounts
- Master's degree a plus
Rheem is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Notice to Third Party Recruitment Agencies:
Please note that Rheem and its subsidiaries do not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of an executed Recruitment Services Agreement, there will be no obligation to any referral compensation or recruiter fee.
In the event a recruiter or agency submits a resume or candidate without an agreement, Rheem and its subsidiaries shall explicitly reserve the right to pursue and hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency. Any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, shall be deemed the property of Rheem.
If your agency would like to be considered as a potential future recruiting partner, please leave your contact information at TalentAcquisition@rheem.com
Back to top