A Career at Rheem: Where Comfort Is Your Calling
At Rheem, we're dedicated to bringing comfort to people's lives. And, as a leading global manufacturer of heating, cooling and water heating equipment, we're innovating all-new ways to deliver just the right temperature while saving energy, water and supporting a more sustainable future. It's an exciting challenge that requires a team of talented, passionate people with a diverse set of skills. From engineers to accountants, sales professionals to support experts, Rheem depends on people to power our innovations. Join Rheem and help shape the future of products that impact people's lives-every day.
The HR Technology Analyst is responsible for configuring, implementing, and delivering Oracle Fusion HCM solutions and extend HCM functional support to achieve business goals. This role also supports Rheem's global and business wide HR projects and provides solutions to optimize implementation and HCM support. Reporting to the Senior Manager of HR Technology at Rheem, this position is located in Atlanta, Georgia.
Want more jobs like this?
Get Project Management jobs in Atlanta, GA delivered to your inbox every week.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Perform operational and support activities on Oracle Fusion HCM required to enable, leverage & manage the global workforce
- Design, develop, test, and implement innovative solutions in Oracle Fusion HCM to provide superior HR functions
- Manage and maintain global employee footprint
- Collaborate with stakeholders and perform requirements gathering to ensure that HR functions meet Rheem's business objectives
- Set up, document, and test the Oracle system; understand and apply Oracle methodologies
- Stay in the know on leading industry trends and new Oracle HCM features and seek out the best solutions for Rheem
- Produce operational and ad hoc reports and dashboards of varying complexity for Rheem's HR applications to review and analyze data and provide trends and insights
- Ensure data integrity and confidentiality within HCM modules and integrations
- Complete data entry and loading of data as needed
- Support technical processes related to all Enterprise HR programs (merit, bonus, benefit execution, payroll, talent, performance, recruitment, reporting, integrations, security, learning management, employee listening/surveys, etc.)
- Engage externally and internally to share best practices
WHAT YOU NEED
- B.S. required, preferably Computer Science, Mathematics, Human Resource Management / Human Capital Management or related fields.
- 3+ years of experience in Oracle Fusion HCM at a large organization throughout full delivery life cycle
- Experience through organizational change, with a demonstrated track record of continuing responsibilities, creativity, and innovation, including evidence of solution design
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Project management skills; demonstrated ability to manage work across multiple projects with varying degrees of complexity and timing
- Hands-on experience with HR data visualization and analytics, HCM analytics a plus
HOW TO STAND OUT
- Oracle Cloud Certification in:
- Human Resources (Core HR) Cloud
- Payroll Cloud
- Recruiting Cloud
- Compensation Cloud
- Talent Management Cloud
- Experience with UKG Dimensions - Pay Rules, Accrual Rules, Attendance Policies, and Time Clock support
Rheem is an Equal Opportunity Employer Notice to Third Party Recruitment Agencies:
Please note that Rheem and its subsidiaries do not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of an executed Recruitment Services Agreement, there will be no obligation to any referral compensation or recruiter fee.
In the event a recruiter or agency submits a resume or candidate without an agreement, Rheem and its subsidiaries shall explicitly reserve the right to pursue and hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency. Any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, shall be deemed the property of Rheem.