Technical Training Support Analyst
A Career at Rheem: Where Comfort Is Your Calling
At Rheem, we are dedicated to bringing comfort to people's lives. As a leading global manufacturer of heating, cooling and water heating equipment, we are innovating all-new ways to deliver just the right temperature while saving energy, water and supporting a more sustainable future. It is an exciting challenge that requires a team of talented, passionate people with a diverse set of skills. From engineers to accountants, sales professionals to support experts, Rheem depends on people to power our innovations. Join Rheem, and help shape the future of products that impact lives-every day.
The Technical Training Support Analyst supports the Rheem Technical Service Teams. As a member of the customer support program team, this role partners with Rheem Technical Service leaders, Product Development, Engineering, Plumber Training, Quality, and Field Service teams in support of initiatives to drive knowledge transfer and competency for Rheem Technical Analysts. This role will provide a detailed analysis of Technical Analysts actions to resolve product issues and aid in the development and delivery of technical training. Successful data analysis will be gained extensively using customer call data, field service tickets, and warranty data. This role will lead and produce detailed service success rates and easy to understand, written technical content to support water heating repair instruction while consulting with cross-functional teams.
- Lead the development of customer call reporting and analysis of technical troubleshooting via report creation and analysis using extensive data analysis platform experience gained from report writer programs such as COGNOS, ACCESS, POWER BI, TABLEAU or CRM APPLICATIONS.
- Monitoring and reporting on key metrics.
- Partner across functions in support of our service network.
- Develop sequence of operations scripting and tools to drive troubleshooting consistency.
- Develop and/or Consult on Service Pointers, Service Manuals, eLearning, video production, and editing
- Support Competency Model development of technical skill sets
- Support face to face training development.
- Support virtual content creation and delivery.
- Leverage graphic design for learning content and documents
- Perform competitive analysis of class-leading interactive experiences
- Lead with operational excellence & entrepreneurial experimentation, leveraging continuous improvement methodologies.
- Associate Degree
- 2+ years' experience applying adult learning methodologies.
- Experienced in design and creation of data analytic reporting tools.
- 2+ years' of manufacturing industry experience in a technical role.
- Bachelor Degree
- Demonstrates exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- A highly competent professional who is flexible and knowledgeable in a variety of technical roles.
- Experience developing visual instructional content applying adult learning methodology
- Experience in developing customer journey maps to improve service experience.
- Proven innovative design and attainment of developmental outcomes
- Strong knowledge of technical repair in plumbing or HVAC industry.
- Project management experience
Rheem is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Notice to Third Party Recruitment Agencies:
Please note that Rheem and its subsidiaries do not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of an executed Recruitment Services Agreement, there will be no obligation to any referral compensation or recruiter fee.
In the event a recruiter or agency submits a resume or candidate without an agreement, Rheem and its subsidiaries shall explicitly reserve the right to pursue and hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency. Any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, will become the property of Rheem.
Back to top