Technical Support Analyst
- Montgomery, AL
A Career at Rheem: Where Comfort Is Your Calling
At Rheem, we're dedicated to bringing comfort to people's lives. And, as a leading global manufacturer of heating, cooling and water heating equipment, we're innovating all-new ways to deliver just the right temperature while saving energy, water and supporting a more sustainable future. It's an exciting challenge that requires a team of talented, passionate people with a diverse set of skills. From engineers to accountants, sales professionals to support experts, Rheem depends on people to power our innovations. Join Rheem, and help shape the future of products that impact people's lives-every day.
This exciting role as a Technical Support Analyst will be responsible for rendering assistance to customers in solving and diagnosing product service and installation problems for documented and undocumented issues.
This position will serve our Water Heater Division, located in Montgomery, AL
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Have a working knowledge of technical product specifications and water heater fundamentals and be able to communicate this information to the caller.
- Provide verbal and written technical assistance to customers having product service, installation, repair and general product questions, while recording and follow-up incoming calls on the company database.
- Exhibit a basic level of diplomacy in stressful situations while being adaptable to changes and creating goodwill with internal and external customers.
- Explain and interpret warranties to customers as they apply to products.
- Utilize system tools to determine water heater cross-references, sizes and types as requested by callers.
WHAT YOU NEED
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED )
- Basic Computer Data Entry Skills (Will be Assessed)
- Ability to read, write, and comprehend technical instructions, short correspondence, and memos
- Ability to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or technical diagram form
- Must have excellent problem solving skills for technical products or show a strong propensity for solving technical problems
- Must be able to work weekends, staggered shifts, and holidays
HOW TO STAND OUT
- Field experience servicing either electric or gas appliances--water heaters
- Customer service related experience in a call center providing technical support
- Bilingual in French/English or Spanish/English
Rheem is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Notice to Third Party Recruitment Agencies:
Please note that Rheem and its subsidiaries do not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of an executed Recruitment Services Agreement, there will be no obligation to any referral compensation or recruiter fee.
In the event a recruiter or agency submits a resume or candidate without an agreement, Rheem and its subsidiaries shall explicitly reserve the right to pursue and hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency. Any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, shall be deemed the property of Rheem.
Back to top