Technical Support Analyst
- Montgomery, AL
A Career at Rheem: Where Comfort Is Your Calling
At Rheem, we're dedicated to bringing comfort to people's lives. And, as a leading global manufacturer of heating, cooling, and water heating equipment, we're innovating all-new ways to deliver just the right temperature while saving energy, water and supporting a more sustainable future. It's an exciting challenge that requires a team of talented, passionate people with a diverse set of skills. From engineers to accountants, sales professionals to support experts, Rheem depends on people to power our innovations. Join the team and help shape the future of products that impact people's lives-every day.
Responsible for rendering assistance to customers in solving and diagnosing product service and installation problems for documented and undocumented issues.
This position will serve our Water Heater Division
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Fully understand the product operation and communicate this information to callers for multiple products to include, gas and electric products for Canadian and US markets.
- Exhibit a level of mastery when using the company's computer systems related to the job functions. (MTMS, TSPS)
- Provide verbal and written technical assistance to customers having product service, installation, repair and general product questions. Record and document problems and resolutions offered on the company database.
- Exhibit a high level of customer service diplomacy in stressful situations while being adaptable to changes and creating goodwill with internal and external customers.
- Explain and interpret warranties to customers as they apply to products.
- Process and follow-up on warranty claims authorized by Technical Support, replacement parts, and dispatch service contractors as required.
- Utilize system tools to determine water heater cross-references, sizes and types as requested by callers.
- Must attend work regularly.
WHAT YOU NEED
- One-year certificate from college or technical school, or equivalent experience, or combination of both
- Eighteen months (18) experience as a Technical Support Analyst for commercial, tankless, specialty, or residential product group or approved equivalent combination of experience from several product groups, plus a minimum of three (3) months experience from a supervisor approved optional group. Equivalent experience in a related field or combination of both may substitute above requirement.
- Completed the mandatory training identified for Technical Support Analyst II position in the customer care center master course listing
HOW TO STAND OUT
- Field experience servicing either electric or gas appliances--water heaters
- Customer service related experience
- Basic Computer Skills (Microsoft Word & Excel)
- Bilingual in French/English or Spanish/English
Rheem is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Notice to Third Party Recruitment Agencies:
Please note that Rheem and its subsidiaries do not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of an executed Recruitment Services Agreement, there will be no obligation to any referral compensation or recruiter fee.
In the event a recruiter or agency submits a resume or candidate without an agreement, Rheem and its subsidiaries shall explicitly reserve the right to pursue and hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency. Any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, shall be deemed the property of Rheem. #LI- RTeem
Back to top