Technical Support Analyst
- Fort Myers, FL
A Career at Rheem: Where Comfort Is Your Calling
At Rheem, we're dedicated to bringing comfort to people's lives. And, as a leading global manufacturer of heating, cooling and water heating equipment, we're innovating all-new ways to deliver just the right temperature while saving energy, water and supporting a more sustainable future. It's an exciting challenge that requires a team of talented, passionate people with a diverse set of skills. From engineers to accountants, sales professionals to support experts, Rheem depends on people to power our innovations. Join Rheem, and help shape the future of products that impact people's lives-every day.
The Technical Support Analyst provides advanced assistance to customers over the phone or through electronic communication in diagnosing and solving documented and undocumented service and installation issues.
This position will serve our RayPak Division
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Provides verbal and written technical assistance to customers on product service, installation, repair and general product questions for complex multi-family and/or large-scale commercial projects
- Troubleshoots errors, diagnoses problems, explains and initiates repairs process
- Explains and interprets warranty information to customers as they apply to products
- Arranges for malfunctioning or defective items to be returned for repair or replacement
- Uses computerized system for tracking requests, troubleshooting problems, assessing parts or spares inventory, documenting resolutions, or determining warranty eligibility
- Follow-up on calls to ensure resolution
WHAT YOU NEED
- Associate Degree - Business School Certificate/Diploma or other post high school training
- 4-6 years - Customer service related experience in the insurance/manufacturing industry
- Must be able to work weekends, staggered shifts, and holidays
- Ability to support multiple products and prioritize multiple projects
- Must have excellent problem solving skills for technical products
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal, with attention to detail and accuracy
- Proficient computer skills and in-depth knowledge of relevant software such as MS Office Suite
- Demonstrates ability to work well with others in a matrix team environment
HOW TO STAND OUT
- Bilingual in Spanish preferred
- 2-4 years - Experience as a Technical Support Analyst or Authorizations Representative in insurance/manufacturing industry
Rheem is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Notice to Third Party Recruitment Agencies:
Please note that Rheem and its subsidiaries do not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of an executed Recruitment Services Agreement, there will be no obligation to any referral compensation or recruiter fee.
In the event a recruiter or agency submits a resume or candidate without an agreement, Rheem and its subsidiaries shall explicitly reserve the right to pursue and hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency. Any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, shall be deemed the property of Rheem.
Back to top