Tankless Sales Manager, Northern California
- Reedley, CA
A Career at Rheem: Where Comfort Is Your Calling
As a leading global manufacturer of heating, cooling, and water heating equipment, Rheem Manufacturing is continually innovating new ways to deliver just the right degree of environmental comfort to every home and business while saving energy, water, and supporting a more sustainable future. It is an exciting challenge that requires a team of talented, passionate people with a diverse set of skills. From engineers to accountants, sales professionals to support experts, we depend on talented individuals to power our innovations. Join our team and help shape the future of products that impact lives-every day.
The Tankless Sales Manager will be responsible for the planning, implementation and execution of activities associated with and in support of the growth of tankless water heating product sales in the U.S. The primary function is to promote and generate sales of tankless water heaters by representing Rheem's business to distributors, contractors, builders', utilities, architects, engineers, and all those who specify tankless water heaters.
This position will serve our Water Heating Division in Northern California.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
Develop/execute annual tankless business plan for assigned area with detailed specific goals (i.e., units, market share, accounts growth, programs, etc). The annual business plan should include, but is not limited to, Region Sales Manager and Agent territory accounts (region and national), National Accounts, utilities, retail and OEM.
- Formally report status of business plans on a monthly basis and support the quarterly reviews for the Tankless Business Unit
- Actively develop and support Commercial National Accounts (Food Service and Hospitality industries) in an effort to secure new and replacement tankless business.
- Coordinate and distribute (to Region Sales Managers/Agents) and follow-up on all tankless product sales leads obtained by the Marketing/Communications groups.
- Support tankless product training and account specific growth programs for our outside sales organization, stocking distributors, and key product specifiers.
- Assist the Tankless Business Unit in acquiring product, product support materials and programming policies from the industry as required.
- Support the Tankless Business Unit product management team with coordination of marketing activities such as product releases, surveys, studies
- Communicate Tankless Business Unit related policies, strategies, and objectives as required to internal Region Sales Managers/Agents and customers.
WHAT YOU NEED
- Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in customer call/direct sales (preferably in plumbing related field)
- Experience with the residential/commercial distribution channels
- Demonstrated knowledge of the tankless water heating, residential, and commercial product lines
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively and efficiently in an independent manner
- Basic computer skills (Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Ability to develop customer and area specific tankless water heating marketing growth plans
- Strong presentation skills (Ability to effectively develop and present to management professionals)
- Demonstrated ability to work well with others in a team environment
- History of regular and consistent attendance at work
HOW TO STAND OUT
Demonstrated skills in business planning and customer analysis
- Prefer experience in plumbing related field
Rheem is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Notice to Third Party Recruitment Agencies:
Please note that Rheem and its subsidiaries do not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of an executed Recruitment Services Agreement, there will be no obligation to any referral compensation or recruiter fee.
In the event a recruiter or agency submits a resume or candidate without an agreement, Rheem and its subsidiaries shall explicitly reserve the right to pursue and hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency. Any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, will become the property of Rheem.
Back to top