Summer Temporary Production Work
Position Summary: This positions assembles and sub-assembles units or sub-assemblies according to specifications
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assemble and sub-assemble units or sub-assemblies according to specifications, which may include non-motorized movement of materials, hanging parts on line and paint room clean up.
- Operation of power driven screw guns, vibrating tools, glue guns or power hoist is required.
- May require stocking of parts and components to and from the work stations as needed.
- Must be able to work on a moving line.
- Perform other duties as required.
- Maintain good housekeeping.
- Regular attendance is expected and required.
- Report any unusual mechanical or operating conditions to proper persons.
- Maintain quality standards according to specifications.
Requirements & Minimum Education:
- 3 years manufacturing experience
- High school diploma or GED
- The ability to work from written or verbal orders
- The ability to repeatedly lift 5 to 50lb
- The ability to read and write in English
- The ability to work overtime and weekends as needed
- Attention to Detail
- Basic Math
- Reading/Writing Comprehension
RHEEM IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Notice to Third Party Recruitment Agencies
Please note that Rheem and its subsidiaries do not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of an executed Recruitment Services Agreement, there will be no obligation to any referral compensation or recruiter fee. In the event a recruiter or agency submits a resume or candidate without an agreement, Rheem and its subsidiaries shall explicitly reserve the right to pursue and hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency. Any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, shall be deemed the property of Rheem. If your agency would like to be considered as a potential future recruiting partner, please leave your contact information at TalentAcquisition@Rheem.com .
Back to top