Sr Customer Service Professional
- Montgomery, AL
A Career at Rheem: Where Comfort Is Your Calling
As a leading global manufacturer of heating, cooling, and water heating equipment, Rheem Manufacturing is continually innovating new ways to deliver just the right degree of environmental comfort to every home and business while saving energy, water, and supporting a more sustainable future. It is an exciting challenge that requires a team of talented, passionate people with a diverse set of skills. From engineers to accountants, sales professionals to support experts, we depend on talented individuals to power our innovations. Join our team and help shape the future of products that impact lives-every day.
The Customer Service Professional will be responsible for providing effective customer service for external customers and outside sales staff by using in-depth knowledge of company products and programs as well as communicating effectively with team members within the customer service department. This role will handle escalated calls along with complex customer and order management issues, and generate ad hoc reports.
This position will serve our Water Heater Division, located in Montgomery, AL.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
Confer with customers by telephone and email to provide information about products or services, orders, shipping changes, warranty, and tracking information.
- Partner with the sales team to meet and exceed customer's service expectations.
- Provide timely and accurate information to customers on quotes, order status and product knowledge requests. Assist customers with complex International and large commercial orders.
- Extensive phone and email contact with dealers, wholesalers, retailers, and internal customers concerning production and shipping dates, price and availability of product, warranty information, and returned goods.
- Process and modify customer orders/changes/returns according to established department policies and procedures. Scale large orders and suggest changes to achieve full truck load status and reduce freight costs.
WHAT YOU NEED
High School Diploma required.
- 4-7 years Customer Service experience in a call center or high volume, closely measured customer service environment.
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal, with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Proficient computer skills and in-depth knowledge of relevant software such as MS Office Suite.
HOW TO STAND OUT
Associate's Degree Business School Certificate/Diploma or other post high school training
Rheem is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Notice to Third Party Recruitment Agencies:
Please note that Rheem and its subsidiaries do not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of an executed Recruitment Services Agreement, there will be no obligation to any referral compensation or recruiter fee.
In the event a recruiter or agency submits a resume or candidate without an agreement, Rheem and its subsidiaries shall explicitly reserve the right to pursue and hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency. Any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, will become the property of Rheem.
Back to top