Sr. Applications Engineer
A Career at Rheem: Where Comfort Is Your Calling
At Rheem, we're dedicated to bringing comfort to people's lives. And, as a leading global manufacturer of heating, cooling and water heating equipment, we're innovating all-new ways to deliver just the right temperature while saving energy, water and supporting a more sustainable future. It's an exciting challenge that requires a team of talented, passionate people with a diverse set of skills. From engineers to accountants, sales professionals to support experts, Rheem depends on people to power our innovations. Join Rheem, and help shape the future of products that impact people's lives-every day.
The Sr. Application Engineer will provide pre and post-sale technical service/product support to equipment owners, service contractors, customers and outside sales; primarily for the Russell, Witt, and Kramer name brand product lines. Supports inside sales and manufacturing in all manner of technical product questions and problems
This position will serve our HTPG division, located in Duluth, GA.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Assist field organization with rapid and accurate responses to all technical product inquiries.
- Work with Engineering and Quality teams to resolve field problems.
- Work closely with Product Managers on assigned product lines.
- Develop and maintain technical literature, IOM's, tech bulletins, etc.
- Site visits to support product issues or customer requests for HTPG support personnel.
- Support customer visits to the factory, meet with customers and make presentations.
- Assist sales and marketing with development of non-distributed product pricing.
- Develop and maintain accurate parts offerings including price lists.
- Develop and support improvements to the aftermarket parts business.
- Support and participate in safety committee initiatives and other E, H, & S activities.
- Support and participate in archive team activities in support of all Scottsboro departments.
- Responsible for complying with good business practice ethics and completing government required survey forms.
- Support surface coils sales and marketing with design, pricing, and engineering activities.
- Communicate effectively with customers, internal and external via telephone, fax and e-mail.
WHAT YOU NEED
- AA / AS degree in HVACR curriculum.
- 5+ years' experience in the refrigeration industry.
- Basic knowledge of refrigeration systems and principles is required.
- Knowledge of engineering drawing and bill of material structuring is a plus.
- Familiarity with customer service functions is a plus.
- Superior communication skills - both verbal and written.
- Knowledge of basic and some advanced computer skills required.
- Knowledge of basic refrigeration principles and systems.
- Requires strong sense of urgency and customer focus.
HOW TO STAND OUT
- BA / BS degree in Engineering
- 10+ years' experience in the refrigeration industry.
RHEEM IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Notice to Third Party Recruitment Agencies
Please note that Rheem and its subsidiaries do not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of an executed Recruitment Services Agreement, there will be no obligation to any referral compensation or recruiter fee. In the event a recruiter or agency submits a resume or candidate without an agreement, Rheem and its subsidiaries shall explicitly reserve the right to pursue and hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency. Any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, shall be deemed the property of Rheem. If your agency would like to be considered as a potential future recruiting partner, please leave your contact information at TalentAcquisition@Rheem.com .
Back to top