A Career at Rheem: Where Comfort Is Your Calling
At Rheem, we're dedicated to bringing comfort to people's lives. And, as a leading global manufacturer of heating, cooling and water heating equipment, we're innovating all-new ways to deliver just the right temperature while saving energy, water and supporting a more sustainable future. It's an exciting challenge that requires a team of talented, passionate people with a diverse set of skills. From engineers to accountants, sales professionals to support experts, Rheem depends on people to power our innovations. Join Rheem, and help shape the future of products that impact people's lives-every day.
The shipping associate is responsible for packing and shipping product.
This position will serve our EEMAX Division, located in Waterbury, CT
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Follow shipping procedures to ensure efficient shipping process.
- Handle maintaining documentation related to shipping activities.
- Work with carriers and other shipping personnel.
- Responsible for counting, packaging and weighing product.
- Pay close attention to detail in preparation of labeling boxes.
- Stack and shrink wrap pallets prior to loading shipments.
- Maintain quality and safety standards
- Performs other duties as assigned
WHAT YOU NEED
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal, with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Proficient computer skills and in-depth knowledge of relevant software such as MS Office Suite.
- Demonstrates ability to work well with others in a matrix team environment.
- Have the ability to lift and move up to 50lbs.
Additional Required Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities
- Must be familiar with a pallet jack, computers and have inventory experience.
- Must be familiar with UPS/FedEx Online.
- Qualified candidates will possess excellent attention to detail.
- Independent thought, good judgment, problem solving skills and ability to prioritize multiple projects.
- Self-motivated requiring minimal direct supervision.
- Forklift experience
- 2-4 years shipping and receiving experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Education Level: H.S. Diploma
Rheem is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Notice to Third Party Recruitment Agencies:
Please note that Rheem and its subsidiaries do not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of an executed Recruitment Services Agreement, there will be no obligation to any referral compensation or recruiter fee.
In the event a recruiter or agency submits a resume or candidate without an agreement, Rheem and its subsidiaries shall explicitly reserve the right to pursue and hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency. Any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, shall be deemed the property of Rheem.
If your agency would like to be considered as a potential future recruiting partner, please leave your contact information at TalentAcquisition@rheem.com