Senior Tax Accountant
A Career at Rheem: Where Comfort Is Your Calling
At Rheem, we're dedicated to bringing comfort to people's lives. And, as a leading global manufacturer of heating, cooling and water heating equipment, we're innovating all-new ways to deliver just the right temperature while saving energy, water and supporting a more sustainable future. It's an exciting challenge that requires a team of talented, passionate people with a diverse set of skills. From engineers to accountants, sales professionals to support experts, Rheem depends on people to power our innovations. Join Rheem, and help shape the future of products that impact people's lives-every day.
The Tax Accountant will be responsible for the accurate and timely filing of federal, state and local income tax returns, estimated tax payments and extensions for PI. US Holding, Inc. and assigned subsidiaries, international tax reporting requirements of the company in addition to state and federal income tax audits and controversies.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Complete the annual tax provision analysis for inclusion with PI US Holding Inc. and Subsidiaries financial statements.
- Prepare and/or review federal, state and local income tax returns, estimated tax payments and extensions for PI.US Holding, Inc. and subsidiaries as assigned.
- Analyze tax liability and reserve accounts and insure that they are accurately reflected in the company's financial statements.
- Research federal and state income issues and advise tax management of their impact on the business.
- Assist VP of Tax and Tax Manager in the development of tax strategies and special projects as assigned.
- Complete and/or review International Tax reporting Forms 5471 and 5472.
- Monitor current tax legislation and advise tax management on its impact on the company.
- Analyze international transactions of PI. US and its subsidiaries and complete all necessary compliance requirements for the group including the Form 1118- Foreign Tax Credit Calculation.
- Manage the state income tax audit process by responding to audit inquires, defending company filing positions, preparing protests to assessments, working with legal counsel on audits and appeals.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting.
- Either a CPA or CPA in progress.
- At least 3 years of corporate or big 4 tax experience preparing federal, state and local income tax returns using OneSource.
- ASC 740 experience.
- Able to travel occasionally to company's division offices and attend seminars or training sessions.
Rheem is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Notice to Third Party Recruitment Agencies:
Please note that Rheem and its subsidiaries do not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of an executed Recruitment Services Agreement, there will be no obligation to any referral compensation or recruiter fee.
In the event a recruiter or agency submits a resume or candidate without an agreement, Rheem and its subsidiaries shall explicitly reserve the right to pursue and hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency. Any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, shall be deemed the property of Rheem.
If your agency would like to be considered as a potential future recruiting partner, please leave your contact information at TalentAcquisition@rheem.com
Meet Some of Rheem's Employees
Hari K.Senior Product Engineer
Hari and his team design Rheem’s state-of-the-art residential and commercial furnace systems so that clients can enjoy heat without safety hazards.
Back to top