Senior Manager, Commercial Growth - Florida
- Orlando, FL
A Career at Rheem: Where Comfort Is Your Calling
At Rheem, we're dedicated to bringing comfort to people's lives. And, as a leading global manufacturer of heating, cooling and water heating equipment, we're innovating all-new ways to deliver just the right temperature while saving energy, water and supporting a more sustainable future. It's an exciting challenge that requires a team of talented, passionate people with a diverse set of skills. From engineers to accountants, sales professionals to support experts, Rheem depends on people to power our innovations. Join Rheem, and help shape the future of products that impact people's lives-every day.
The Senior Manager, Commercial Growth is responsible for leading and coordinating all sales and sales enablement related activities for the Commercial Growth Water Initiative within their assigned region. This leader will supervise and provide leadership to a regionally defined team plus supervising a Commercial Technical Support with dotted line responsibilities to Technical Support to ensure development and implementation of plans to achieve commercial water heating growth goals. The role will also be responsible for execution of regional launch market/Commercial Growth, directs team, identifies opportunities and mentors sales & marketing members.
This position will serve our Commercial Water Division, located in Orlando, FL.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Execute strategy to grow all of the Rheem commercial water heating divisions (Rheem, Raypak, Eemax, IBC) through leading a team to increase specification rates, implement marketing initiatives & programs, improve Manufacturer Rep execution, implement new sales tools, implement quick ship program, optimize distribution, and industry leading after sales support.
- Establish overall sales goals and targets for the assigned division, product or channel, ensuring alignment with central Marketing and overall marketing plan.
- Drive marketing in developing and implementing strategies, training plans, pricing, sales support materials and advertising programs.
- Supervise and direct all activities and performance of the assigned Growth Market Team.
- Work with Commercial Growth Sales Manager to establish clear performance objectives, effective regional plans with channel partners to include sales agencies, and execution of Customer Relationship Management processes for selling.
- Actively support the professional development of subordinates by providing necessary training programs and timely evaluations.
- Manage and approve discount programs to ensure that competitive and fair/effective programs are maintained.
- Evaluate market reactions to sales activities and programs to ensure timely adjustments to meet changing market and competitive positions.
- Recommend changes in selling methods, basic structure and organization of the Customer Development group to ensure the effective fulfillment of objectives.
WHAT YOU NEED
- Bachelor's degree in Business Management or Engineering or related field.
- 10+ years of experience selling or marketing in commercial markets or similar experience.
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal, with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Proficient computer skills and in-depth knowledge of relevant software such as MS Office Suite.
- Knowledge of Division's customers, markets and channels.
- Must be process oriented and analytical
- Experience in developing and implementing sales plans.
- Must be capable analyzing and interpreting industry related regulations/journals.
- Must be capable of presenting information and responding to inquiries from internal/external customers.
- Experienced in developing and managing budgets.
- Strong analytical and reasoning skills.
- No travel restrictions--Must be willing to travel extensively.
- Experience in managing large, national, multi-branch accounts preferred.
HOW TO STAND OUT
- Master's degree in Business Management or related field.
Rheem is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Notice to Third Party Recruitment Agencies:
Please note that Rheem and its subsidiaries do not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of an executed Recruitment Services Agreement, there will be no obligation to any referral compensation or recruiter fee.
In the event a recruiter or agency submits a resume or candidate without an agreement, Rheem and its subsidiaries shall explicitly reserve the right to pursue and hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency. Any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, shall be deemed the property of Rheem.
Back to top