Senior Cybersecurity Analyst
A Career at Rheem: Where Comfort Is Your Calling
At Rheem, we are dedicated to bringing comfort to people's lives. As a leading global manufacturer of heating, cooling and water heating equipment, we are innovating all-new ways to deliver just the right temperature while saving energy, water and supporting a more sustainable future. It is an exciting challenge that requires a team of talented, passionate people with a diverse set of skills. From engineers to accountants, sales professionals to support experts, Rheem depends on people to power our innovations. Join Rheem, and help shape the future of products that impact people's lives-every day.
Senior Cybersecurity Analyst
Certifications: CISSP, CISM, or CEH
The Senior Cybersecurity Analyst is required to coordinate computer security incident activities involving various lines of business and operational groups. This is an opportunity to build and design a security infrastructure for a stable and mature business.
Responsibilities include assisting the shaping of security innovation and the evolution of Rheem's Enterprise Security Architecture and functions, reviewing and tracking detected incidents, identify new exploits and/or threats, develop mitigation strategies, enforce incident-reporting standards, identify the necessary actions required to investigate and contain threats involved in an IT Security incident.
Implement key security programs including:
- Security incident response and investigation
- Security assessments
- Vulnerably assessments
- Selection and implementation of security tools
- Security advisements on key business initiatives
- Vendor risk assessments
- Security policy awareness
- Network and physical security
- Emergency response
- Security technology deployments
This position regularly communicates with middle management regarding security practices and procedures, and demonstrates strong technical abilities, problem-solving skills and contributes to a team-oriented environment. The Senior Cybersecurity Analyst works with outside vendors and internal departments to provide the highest level of security and support to the company.
Required Education & Experience:
- A degree in IT and/or Business from an accredited college or university or comparable experience. Advanced degrees are preferred in Computer Science, IT, and/or related disciplines
- Minimum 3-6 years of experience in a hands-on role managing processes including supervising and leading IT governance, security, or network infrastructure.
- Management of firewalls.
- Proficiency implimenting data loss prevention protocols
- Familiarity with 2 factor authentication products
- Preferred experience in an organization with network security and ERP systems
- Preferred to have Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) certification
- Provides security controls, processes and technical advisory support to business units and projects by working cross-functionally to develop and implement strategies and solutions that balance security recommendations with business needs.
- Serves as one of the primary information security interface to collaborate with business representatives, systems development and business users for establishing business requirements, information security functional requirements, security solution options and implementation plans.
- Develops and implements network security and segmentation requirements
- Monitors and analyze computer networks for security threats and develop response procedures. Additional duties may include developing and testing software deployment tools, firewalls and intrusion detection systems
- Coordinates a security awareness training program.
- Supervises record maintenance for all incident response activities.
- Develops and contributes to incident response framework, requirements and strategy.
- Develops and maintains standard operating procedure (SOP) documentation.
- Analyzes threats and vulnerabilities to determine their impact to Rheem's operations.
- Establishes and maintains cohesive working relationships with team members, management, key strategic business partners, and vendors.
- Conducts Investigations and eDiscovery efforts involving court-proven forensic processes and technologies.
- Conducts post-mortem evaluations on cyber security incidents and lead table-top incident response exercises.
- Assists in Rheem's response and mitigation of major security incidents including clear and concise communications to management, regulators, and auditors.
- Proactively researches emerging cyber threats. Applies expert understanding of hacker methodologies and tactics, system vulnerabilities and key indicators of attacks and exploits.
- Acquires and applies expert knowledge of the business, its products and processes.
- Analyses and root cause identification; develops and recommends business solutions impacting the enterprise.
- Coordinates compliance programs and communications with Auditors
- Preferred expertise in regulatory compliance including expertise in at least one compliance framework such as HIPAA, HITRUST, PCI, etc.
- Able to compartmentalized problems and solve them methodically and tracked them to completion.
- Performs other duties as assigned by manager.
- Strong analytical and product management skills required, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret security needs and translate them into application and operational requirements.
- Ability to demonstrate successful implementation techniques based on industry established best practices.
- Balance business risk with the appropriate strategic security solution to protect the company from threats that lead to untenable risk
- Must be available to work outside of normal working hours or on- call within rotation or as needed.
- Applicant must be willing to travel 10% of the time and outside of the United States if necessary.
- Must be proficient in writing documentation, preparing audit recommendations, and answering security questionnaires.
- Must demonstrate exceptional communication skills by conveying necessary information accurately, listening effectively and asking clarifying questions when needed.
- Outstanding verbal and written communications skills with all levels of management, staff, vendors and resellers.
Rheem is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Notice to Third Party Recruitment Agencies:
Please note that Rheem and its subsidiaries do not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of an executed Recruitment Services Agreement, there will be no obligation to any referral compensation or recruiter fee.
In the event a recruiter or agency submits a resume or candidate without an agreement, Rheem and its subsidiaries shall explicitly reserve the right to pursue and hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency. Any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, will become the property of Rheem.
Back to top