Senior Business Analyst
- Oxnard, CA
At Raypak, we are dedicated to bringing comfort to people's lives. As a leading global manufacturer of heating, cooling and water heating equipment, we are innovating all-new ways to deliver just the right temperature while saving energy, water and supporting a more sustainable future. It is an exciting challenge that requires a team of talented, passionate people with a diverse set of skills. From engineers to accountants, sales professionals to support experts, Raypak depends on people to power our innovations. Join Raypak and help shape the future of products that impact lives-every day.
Our Senior Business Analysts are the drivers behind our continued growth and success. With our commitment to innovation, it's our business analysts who seek out, develop, and help implement strategic initiatives for improved efficiency and productivity. We're currently searching for an experienced business analyst to help guide our organization into the future. From researching progressive systems solutions to evaluating their impact, our ideal candidate is a detailed planner, expert communicator, and top-notch analyst. They should be wholly committed to the discovery and development of innovative solutions in an ever-changing digital landscape.
Drive identification of requirements across business units and identify substandard systems processes through evaluation of real-time data
Serve as thought leader for technical business processes, developing forward-thinking systems prototypes that promote increased efficiency and productivity on multiple levels
Create and implement precise management plans for every project, with attention to transparent communication at all levels
Perform, evaluate, and communicate thorough quality assurance at every stage of systems development
Determine and develop user requirements for systems in production, to ensure maximum usability
WHAT YOU'LL DO
• Partner with other stakeholder teams across business units (i.e., manufacturing, supply chain, finance, sales) to develop necessary analysis and documentation in a collaborative way, communicating effectively and efficiently with production, managerial, and executive teams
• Evaluate, analyze, and communicate systems requirements on a continuing basis, and maintain systems processes, including the delivery of monthly status reports to all appropriate parties
• Author and update internal and external documentation, and formally initiate and deliver requirements and documentation
• Conduct daily systems analytics to maximize effectiveness and troubleshoot problems
• Develop meaningful and lasting relationships with partners for optimized systems integration, and respond to questions and concerns from managers and executives with supporting research and recommendations
WHAT YOU NEED
• Bachelor's or Master's degree in IT or Computer Science
- 7+ years of proven experience in an analytics and systems development capacity Strong working knowledge of ERP preferably QAD High proficiency with Progress 4GL, SQL language, Relational Database Management, Restful APIs, Apache Tomcat, Agile, DevOps Proven analytical abilities Practical experience generating process documentation and reports Excellent communicator with the ability to translate data into actionable insights
HOW TO STAND OUT
• PMP/PMP-BA Certification
- Working knowledge of Microsoft applications, including MS Project & MS Visio Proven capabilities in project and user-testing management Proven development of innovative and impactful systems solutions Extensive experience with data visualization Highly proficient technical writing capabilities
Rheem is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Notice to Third Party Recruitment Agencies:
Please note that Rheem and its subsidiaries do not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of an executed Recruitment Services Agreement, there will be no obligation to any referral compensation or recruiter fee.
In the event a recruiter or agency submits a resume or candidate without an agreement, Rheem and its subsidiaries shall explicitly reserve the right to pursue and hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency. Any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, shall be deemed the property of Rheem.
If your agency would like to be considered as a potential future recruiting partner, please leave your contact information at TalentAcquisition@rheem.com
Back to top