Sales Support Specialist, Home Depot- Boston
A Career at Rheem: Where Comfort Is Your Calling
At Rheem, we're dedicated to bringing comfort to people's lives. And, as a leading global manufacturer of heating, cooling and water heating equipment, we're innovating all-new ways to deliver just the right temperature while saving energy, water and supporting a more sustainable future. It's an exciting challenge that requires a team of talented, passionate people with a diverse set of skills. From engineers to accountants, sales professionals to support experts, Rheem depends on people to power our innovations. Join Rheem, and help shape the future of products that impact people's lives-every day.
In this exciting role, the Sales Support Specialist, Home Depot will support Rheem and The Home Depot (THD) activities and initiatives to increase sales and profitability by engaging THD RVP's, DM's, Store Associates and MET service representatives. Provide product and merchandising training throughout the channel, develop and support regional and local activities to grow sales and insure proper company procedures are being followed.
This position will serve Rheem's Water Heater Division in the Northeast US, this individual must be based near or in Boston; requires 40-50% overnight travel within the New England Area
WHAT YOU'LL DO
Provide regular (weekly or monthly TBD) updates to Manager documenting activities, events or initiatives in assigned District.
- Understand THD organizational structure and develop relationships with Home Depot field personnel (RVP's, DM's, etc), store associates, Department Mangers and MET service representatives.
- Understand Rheem's organizational structure and act as liaison between THD stores and Rheem and/or Home Depot corporate offices to facilitate store orders, transactions and conflict resolutions.
- Provide Product Knowledge (PK) training for THD Managers, store associates, contractors, MET service representatives and customers.
- Provide transactional and procedural training to THD Managers, store associates, contractors, and MET service representatives.
- Engage Home Depot associates to promote Rheem Water heating sales through Home Depot stores.
- Support national sales initiatives and develop and/or support local initiatives to increase sales through THD stores via promotional activities such as store Contractor Days or in-store promotions.
- Monitor water heater set integrity, new store sets, MET tasks and MET service levels via store visits, engagement with MET service teams and store associates.
- Monitor store sales in assigned territories and report all underperforming markets
- Make recommendations for inventory mix and help insure profitability and maximize sales potential in assigned territories
40-50% overnight travel within the New England Area
WHAT YOU NEED
- Associate's degree (A.A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or six months to one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
- 40-50% overnight travel within the New England Area
HOW TO STAND OUT
- Bachelor's degree (B.A.) from four-year college or university; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
Rheem is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Notice to Third Party Recruitment Agencies:
Please note that Rheem and its subsidiaries do not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of an executed Recruitment Services Agreement, there will be no obligation to any referral compensation or recruiter fee. In the event a recruiter or agency submits a resume or candidate without an agreement, Rheem and its subsidiaries shall explicitly reserve the right to pursue and hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency. Any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, shall be deemed the property of Rheem.
If your agency would like to be considered as a potential future recruiting partner, please leave your contact information at Talent Acquisition@Rheem.com.
Back to top