Sales Enablement Analyst
A Career at Rheem: Where Comfort Is Your Calling
At Rheem, we're dedicated to bringing comfort to people's lives. And, as a leading global manufacturer of heating, cooling and water heating equipment, we're innovating all-new ways to deliver just the right temperature while saving energy, water and supporting a more sustainable future. It's an exciting challenge that requires a team of talented, passionate people with a diverse set of skills. From engineers to accountants, sales professionals to support experts, Rheem depends on people to power our innovations. Join Rheem, and help shape the future of products that impact people's lives-every day.
This exciting Sales Enablement Analyst role is responsible for supporting the sales organization in all planning, reporting, forecasting and competitive analysis. Serves as the primary contact for the internal and external sales organization. Enables sales through a matrix organization to facilitate new business development. Coordinates with the Tankless, Commercial, and Contractor Outreach groups to provide high quality services to the customer.
This position will serve Rheem's Water Heater Division in Roswell, GA.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Supports functions essential to sales force productivity including market analysis, planning, reporting, sales process optimization, and sales program implementation
- Analyze competitive landscape and its impact on our customers.
- Coordinate business plans with Regional Sales Managers and third party agents to ensure optimal performance and alignment with Corporate/Water Heating Division goals.
- Works closely with internal and external stakeholders to ensure primary goals and objectives are enabled within the sales organization.
- Ability to prioritize and multi task and create uniform strategy and framework for customer support, feedback, planning, and pipeline to convert opportunities into sales
- Maintains a direct relationship with both internal sales organization and external sales agency network.
- Assists in building and monitoring the sales forecast.
- Take proactive ownership for personal training and career development.
WHAT YOU NEED
- Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university, equivalent experience, or any combination of both.
- Minimum 1-3 years of experience in sales or sales operations.
- Must be proficient in computer skills (i.e., Microsoft Word, Excel and Power point).
- Strong communication skills.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Strong mathematical skills--ability to calculate discounts, interests, commissions, & percentages.
- Strong analytical and reasoning skills--ability define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Requires self-motivation and little or no supervision.
- Must have ability to create demand for and sell Rheem products, and develop, maintain and solidify good will and customer relations.
- Must be capable of some travel.
- Demonstrated ability to work well with others in a team environment
RHEEM IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Notice to Third Party Recruitment Agencies
Please note that Rheem and its subsidiaries do not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of an executed Recruitment Services Agreement, there will be no obligation to any referral compensation or recruiter fee. In the event a recruiter or agency submits a resume or candidate without an agreement, Rheem and its subsidiaries shall explicitly reserve the right to pursue and hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency. Any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, shall be deemed the property of Rheem. If your agency would like to be considered as a potential future recruiting partner, please leave your contact information at TalentAcquisition@Rheem.com .
Back to top