Product Manager, Digital Infrastructure
A Career at Rheem: Where Comfort Is Your Calling
At Rheem, we're dedicated to bringing comfort to people's lives. And, as a leading global manufacturer of heating, cooling and water heating equipment, we're innovating all-new ways to deliver just the right temperature while saving energy, water and supporting a more sustainable future. It's an exciting challenge that requires a team of talented, passionate people with a diverse set of skills. From engineers to accountants, sales professionals to support experts, Rheem depends on people to power our innovations. Join Rheem, and help shape the future of products that impact people's lives-every day.
The Product Manager, Digital Infrastructure will serve as product owner and manage a team of developers and vendors to ensure the smooth process of designing, developing and implementing of portal, websites, applications, cloud technology/solutions (e.g. Middleware, applications, hardware and networks) that interfaces with many sub-systems to improve operational costs and efficiency.
This position will serve the Rheem Enterprise and is located in Roswell, GA
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Manage project deadlines and drive the cloud solutions through close alignment with marketing, finance, operations, sales and field delivery teams.
- Own the cloud solutions positioning in market place.
- Be an integral part of the Digital Services team, help drive the ongoing evolution of our web solutions and emerging technologies.
- Own the cloud solutions and treat as a product, develop roadmaps, define value propositions
- Manage and understand full Software Lifecycle application development - architecting, designing, coding, debugging, deploying and documenting applications in the .Net framework at an expert level and testing cross-browser, cross-platform and cross-device compatibility.
- Set and implement policies and procedures related to application quality standards, code repository, continuous integration, testing and deployment.
- Conduct software analysis including requirements analysis, software code reviews, and identification of code metrics, system risk analysis and software reliability analysis.
- Demonstrate the ability to generate ideas and initiate action while achieving results.
- Collaborate with external customers and internal sales teams and across business units and job functions including: IT, web developers, creative designers, software developers and copywriters to accomplish primary objectives.
- Manage existing applications and solutions to determine technical changes, schedule projects and resources, and monitor project timelines and budgets.
- Be the Technical lead on projects; owning and driving the successful delivery of projects from beginning to end.
- Manage Application Programmers
WHAT YOU NEED
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, computer information systems or equivalent experience.
- Experience creating and defining new product features/enhancements (feature specification, user workflows, user stories, product roadmaps, etc.) and presenting these to senior leadership.
- 7+ years of developing software using .Net framework.
- 5+ years of hands-on experience managing software and web projects.
- Experienced in object oriented design and strong knowledge of core libraries and common design patterns.
- Experienced with VB.Net and/or C#.
- Experienced with code repositories (SVN, GitHub).
- Experienced with integration and creation of databases (SQL and/or MySQL) and web services (REST, JSON).
- Proficient in data analysis and interpretation; aptitude for drawing meaningful insights.
- Deadline oriented with proven task-completion record; capable of managing multiple projects simultaneously.
- Mastery of detail management, project management and teaming practices are essential in this multi-task, cross-functional matrix organization.
- Demonstrated aptitude for critical thinking and an ability to produce creative marketing solutions.
- Demonstrated ability to be flexible and adapt to circumstances and situations.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with aptitude for communicating with various B2B end users and consumer segmentations.
- Possesses a track record of excellent performance, proactivity and exceptional work practices.
- Proficiency in creative thinking, writing, editing, proofreading, grammatical correctness, publishing practices, standard style rules, and expression of complex ideas in simple terms.
- Must be able to demonstrate freedom from color blindness and hearing impairment.
- Travel may be required, including some international travel requiring a valid passport.
- Ability to navigate in unfamiliar locations, work irregular hours, and able to deal with situations and individuals with professional calm and refinement.
- Long hours that may include evenings and weekends during program activation periods, campaign preparation, or commercialization launches.
- There may be a need to lift or handle material or equipment of moderate weight (up to 50 pounds).
HOW TO STAND OUT
- Product and project management skills and experience a plus.
- Experience with the following technologies are a plus:
- Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Scripting languages
Rheem is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Notice to Third Party Recruitment Agencies:
Please note that Rheem and its subsidiaries do not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of an executed Recruitment Services Agreement, there will be no obligation to any referral compensation or recruiter fee.
In the event a recruiter or agency submits a resume or candidate without an agreement, Rheem and its subsidiaries shall explicitly reserve the right to pursue and hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency. Any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, shall be deemed the property of Rheem.
If your agency would like to be considered as a potential future recruiting partner, please leave your contact information at TalentAcquisition@rheem.com
Back to top