Plumber Support Outreach Manager, Phoenix/Denver
A Career at Rheem: Where Comfort Is Your Calling
At Rheem, we're dedicated to bringing comfort to people's lives. And, as a leading global manufacturer of heating, cooling and water heating equipment, we're innovating all-new ways to deliver just the right temperature while saving energy, water and supporting a more sustainable future. It's an exciting challenge that requires a team of talented, passionate people with a diverse set of skills. From engineers to accountants, sales professionals to support experts, Rheem depends on people to power our innovations. Join Rheem, and help shape the future of products that impact people's lives-every day.
This exciting Plumber Support Manager Phoenix/Denver role will identify key plumbing contractors within a specific region. This role educates contractors on how to increase their revenue with Rheem water heating products by utilizing the good, better, best approach. This role additionally provides support and ongoing training for plumbing contractors within the assigned region.
This position will serve Rheem's Water Heater Division in the Denver and/or Phoenix area.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
Evaluate the needs and opportunities for plumbing contractors by developing a trusting relationship with the goal of introducing the value/benefit upsell approach of the Rheem product line.
- Participate in trade and industry events focused on demand generation
- Work closely with Sales team to meet Better Grade Mix and profitability goals and objectives
- Travel within region will be required. Car allowance program offered.
- Provide Voice-of-Plumbing Contractor feedback to help product and sales teams better understand customer needs.
- Closely manage expense budget within the assigned region of Customer Outreach team
- Observes and enforces all safety and Company rules and regulations in the performance of duties.
- Must attend work regularly.
- Able to travel
WHAT YOU NEED
- Experience managing and working within a team-oriented environment
Able to operate in a dynamic, fast-paced environment and adapt to a changing environment.
- Knowledge of water heaters, including their installation, service, and replacement.
- Ability to think both strategically and execute against day-to-day objectives.
Minimum of 10 years of hands-on technical plumbing experience.
- Experience in a plumbing business
- Plumber license
- Able to travel
HOW TO STAND OUT
- Experience in managing a plumbing business.
- MS Office
- Experience training teams/groups
- Master Plumber certification a plus
Rheem is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Notice to Third Party Recruitment Agencies:
Please note that Rheem and its subsidiaries do not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of an executed Recruitment Services Agreement, there will be no obligation to any referral compensation or recruiter fee. In the event a recruiter or agency submits a resume or candidate without an agreement, Rheem and its subsidiaries shall explicitly reserve the right to pursue and hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency. Any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, shall be deemed the property of Rheem.
If your agency would like to be considered as a potential future recruiting partner, please leave your contact information at Talent Acquisition@Rheem.com .
Back to top