Plumber Support Outreach Manager, Ohio
A Career at Rheem: Where Comfort Is Your Calling
As a leading global manufacturer of heating, cooling, and water heating equipment, Rheem Manufacturing is continually innovating new ways to deliver just the right degree of environmental comfort to every home and business while saving energy, water, and supporting a more sustainable future. It is an exciting challenge that requires a team of talented, passionate people with a diverse set of skills. From engineers to accountants, sales professionals to support experts, we depend on talented individuals to power our innovations. Join our team and help shape the future of products that impact lives-every day.
The Plumber Support Manager will identify key contractors within a specific region. This role educates contractors on how to increase their revenue with Rheem water heating products by utilizing the good, better, best approach. This role additionally provides support and ongoing training for contractors within the assigned region.
This position will serve Rheem's Water Heater Division in the assigned support area. We are looking for candidates who live in the Ohio to support the Ohio Valley region.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
Evaluate the needs and opportunities for contractors by developing a trusting relationship with the goal of introducing the value/benefit upsell approach of the Rheem product line.
- Participate in trade and industry events focused on demand generation
- Work closely with Sales team to meet Better Grade Mix and profitability goals and objectives
- Travel will be required around 60% of the time and will be primarily within region and occasionally outside of region. Car reimbursement program offered.
- Provide Voice-of-Contractor feedback to help product and sales teams better understand customer needs.
- Closely manage expense budget within the assigned region of Customer Outreach team
- Observes and enforces all safety and Company rules and regulations in the performance of duties.
WHAT YOU NEED
Experience managing and working within a team-oriented environment
Able to operate in a dynamic, fast-paced environment and adapt to a changing environment.
- Experience with deep dive product tear down trainings in large and small groups
- Knowledge of water heaters, including their installation, service, and replacement.
- Ability to think both strategically and execute against day-to-day objectives.
Minimum of 10 years of hands-on technical plumbing experience.
- Experience in a plumbing business
- Active Plumber/Master Plumber license.
- Ability to travel is required (in and out of the region) to support company events, shows, races, team trainings etc. that requires weekend travel occasionally.
- Disciplined, self-motivated and ability to excel in a team environment.
- Experience speaking to audiences (small and large).
- Strong Managerial and Organizational skills.
- Ability to lift 80lbs.
HOW TO STAND OUT
Experience in managing a plumbing business.
- MS Office.
- Experience training teams/groups.
- Master Plumber certification a plus.
- Engagement with PHCC memberships and school engagements (Trade schools, Vocational Schools, High Schools, PHCC schools).
Rheem is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Notice to Third Party Recruitment Agencies:
Please note that Rheem and its subsidiaries do not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of an executed Recruitment Services Agreement, there will be no obligation to any referral compensation or recruiter fee.
In the event a recruiter or agency submits a resume or candidate without an agreement, Rheem and its subsidiaries shall explicitly reserve the right to pursue and hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency. Any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, will become the property of Rheem.
Back to top