Plumber Support Outreach Manager, Houston
A Career at Rheem: Where Comfort Is Your Calling
At Rheem, we are dedicated to bringing comfort to people's lives. As a leading global manufacturer of heating, cooling and water heating equipment, we are innovating all-new ways to deliver just the right temperature while saving energy, water and supporting a more sustainable future. It is an exciting challenge that requires a team of talented, passionate people with a diverse set of skills. From engineers to accountants, sales professionals to support experts, Rheem depends on people to power our innovations. Join Rheem, and help shape the future of products that impact lives-every day.
The Plumber Support Manager Houston/Southwest role will identify key contractors within a specific region. This role educates contractors on how to increase their revenue with Rheem water heating products by utilizing the good, better, best approach. This role additionally provides support and ongoing training for contractors within the assigned region.
This position will serve Rheem's Water Heater Division in the Houston/Southwest area.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Evaluate the needs and opportunities for contractors by developing a trusting relationship with the goal of introducing the value/benefit upsell approach of the Rheem product line.
- Participate in trade and industry events focused on demand generation
- Work closely with Sales team to meet Better Grade Mix and profitability goals and objectives
- Travel within region will be required. Car allowance program offered.
- Provide Voice-of-Contractor feedback to help product and sales teams better understand customer needs.
- Closely manage expense budget within the assigned region of Customer Outreach team
- Observes and enforces all safety and Company rules and regulations in the performance of duties.
- Must attend work regularly.
- Able to travel 50-75%
WHAT YOU NEED
- Experience managing and working within a team-oriented environment
- Able to operate in a dynamic, fast-paced environment and adapt to a changing environment.
- Knowledge of water heaters, including their installation, service, and replacement.
- Ability to think both strategically and execute against day-to-day objectives.
- Minimum of 10 years of hands-on technical plumbing experience.
- Experience in a plumbing business
- Plumber license
- Able to travel
HOW TO STAND OUT
- Experience in managing a plumbing business.
- MS Office
- Experience training teams/groups
- Master Plumber certification a plus
Rheem is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Please note that Rheem and its subsidiaries do not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of an executed Recruitment Services Agreement, there will be no obligation to any referral compensation or recruiter fee.
In the event a recruiter or agency submits a resume or candidate without an agreement, Rheem and its subsidiaries shall explicitly reserve the right to pursue and hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency. Any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, will become the property of Rheem.
Back to top